GOAL!!!!

wildfan
    Ogilvie Minnesota

RIGHT ON WILD!!!!!!!!!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

And now the real question,
    Has PUG held onto the remote for the entire game? He said that was key in game six.
    DT

Yes. After a couple a vs goals I realized it only works with the right hand.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I don’t mean to brag, but remember the NHL bracket challenge? I’m 8 for 8. Hope I am wrong in the second round. I got the hawks.

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Excitement? Definately. Expected? no.. I am surprised the refs called that last goal. i was expecting them to waive it off considering they MUST be on Roy’s payroll…

Great job, Wild! Overcoming adversity and biased refs!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Finally the horse shoe falls out of Colorado’s [censored]. Even the refs couldn’t take that one away from Nino! Awesome!

The Wild won that game by two, the first goal by Colorado was totally illigit. Landeskog was completly ineffective and the Wild deserved to win that one.

And Heatly, I take back all the bad stuff I said about you.

Grouse

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Isn’t it amazing? Heater is playing good hockey. I was actually questioning why Brodz and Heater were out so much in the 3rd and OT.

I have to temper my enthusiasm, but all 4 lines are rolling and never giving up. Every night a different hero. That wins cups.

Pominville and Moulson need to pick it up though.

I give the Avs and Roy a lot of credit. Despite being wet behind the ears, they were one goal away.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Russo says Suter talked to Keumper after that 4th goal and basically went back to the bench to tell Bryz to get ready.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

More late starts. 8:30 Friday. 3 Sunday. 8 Tuesday.

tr
    Plymouth

SSSSAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! Game11 Chicago here we come!!

shamus
    Inactive

Amazing game, amazing win!

Moulson is the new whipping boy right? Since Heatley and Brodz picked game 7 to have their best games of the season.

Bryz with a one save game 7 victory, ha.

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

Great game and way to turn it on when the chips are down. Is it redemption time for last year’s elimination by Chicago? Go WILD!(I grew up in North Stars country–Duluth.)

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Great win!!! This team is looking very very good right now. Every man a King but no one wears a crown.
    Hope there isn’t a let down from playing seven games when five was all that was needed.

deertracker

Quote:

Quote:

And now the real question,
    Has PUG held onto the remote for the entire game? He said that was key in game six.
    DT

Yes. After a couple a vs goals I realized it only works with the right hand.

For holding the remote, right?
    DT

gundez-71
    South Minnesota

So is Kuemper hurt or shook up?? Nobody has talked about him and his status.

Gundy

shamus
    Inactive

Quote:

So is Kuemper hurt or shook up?? Nobody has talked about him and his status.

Gundy

Nobody knows for sure. We’ll hear today at some point. Hope he’s not concussed.

Willy D
    Nipawin, SK

Congrats to the Wild on the win. I think you have finally got a gem off a goalie. He is a good kid, have met him a few times, my friends brother has been his sports therapist, and trainer since his early teens.

On another note I hope the refereeing in this series is better and fair. Mind you if it is not the us against the world banter between Wild and Hawk fans will be quite comical

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

For holding the remote, right?
    DT

Yes, the remote.

If it were the other thing I’d probably be in the hospital after that game.

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Quote:

I don’t mean to brag, but remember the NHL bracket challenge? I’m 8 for 8. Hope I am wrong in the second round. I got the hawks.

Im 7 out of 8, picked the ranger/flyers series wrong. I took the wild the whole way thinking no one else would!

deertracker

What’s the word on Kuemper this morning?
    DT

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

What’s the word on Kuemper this morning?
    DT

Sounds like a concussion but not confirmed yet. It’s really something how the whole goalie situation has evolved this season. I wish Harding could be a part of this…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Im 7 out of 8, picked the ranger/flyers series wrong. I took the wild the whole way thinking no one else would!

My brother did too. I don’t think anyone got the 104 points, but there are plenty of people that picked each series winner and length 7 out of 8.

tbrooks11

Pominville was the guy that got us through that rough stretch with out Parise and Koivu right before the olympic break. But man, has he sure disappeared. It didnt seem like he even got that many shots off towards the net, did the move back to the second line hurt him?

shamus
    Inactive

He was contributing right up to the playoffs, he’s just kind of disappeared in the postseason. I just don’t think he’s willing to go to the dirty areas and get physical and it really shows in the postseason when that brand of hockey is required. He did score the 1st empty netter in game 6 though, an easy but important goal.

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Quote:

Quote:

My brother did too. I don’t think anyone got the 104 points, but there are plenty of people that picked each series winner and length 7 out of 8.

Yeah I was really surprised how many almost perfect picks there are so far. Hard enough picking the winner let alone in how many games for those bonus points.

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Quote:

He did score the 1st empty netter in game 6 though, an easy but important goal.

Yeah I was thinking that the empty netter would pull him out of his funk and turn it on last night. New series need a new set of hero’s I would bet he will be one of them.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.