Poor wild

• Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

It seems noatternhow hard they plan the refs are against them
    I don’t want to sound like the refs are throwing the game but the calls tonight have sucked. Off sides and hold forcing sudden death.
    BS.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

I rarely get down on refs, but that was a badly officiated one-sided game.

Chad Luebker
    Annandale, MN

I don’t have much to say besides I agree 100%. Usually try not to complain about the refs either. Playoffs, are the best of the best refs?! Holding wide open ice like that has to get called.

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

Cost us the game. They deserve to win after playing their hearts out.

erod61

I’m a Red Wings fan who is a Wild fan now that the Wings are gone. I don’t like blaming refs either, but they were horrible. The blown holding call was the worst. No goal for the Av’s or overtime if that gets called!

nord

HOW IN THE WORLD did Coyle get that penalty towards the end of the second period and not the Colorado CHUMP!

shamus
    Inactive

I’ve heard rumors the same crew will be officiating game 6 in St. Paul. The league would have to be incredibly stupid to allow that to happen.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Quote:

HOW IN THE WORLD did Coyle get that penalty towards the end of the second period and not the Colorado CHUMP!

He’s the one who initiated in the first place and could’ve warranted a penalty on the original play.

I now there were some bad calls, but you still can’t blame the refs. The offsides calls happen all the time in every game. To focus on one is silly.

It looks like Koivu missed his assignment on the equalizer in the 3rd. I’m more concerned about that than the officiating.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The refs have been poor the last 3 games. I don’t like blaming officiating either and the Wild still should have won.

I don’t want to jinx them, but I think they find a way to win the next 2.

What play was the offsides missed or called? I keep hearing about it, but I missed it.

Never mind, I just saw it on the tying goal.

shamus
    Inactive

Quote:

Quote:

He’s the one who initiated in the first place and could’ve warranted a penalty on the original play.

I now there were some bad calls, but you still can’t blame the refs. The offsides calls happen all the time in every game. To focus on one is silly.

It looks like Koivu missed his assignment on the equalizer in the 3rd. I’m more concerned about that than the officiating.

What did Moulson do to warrant getting jumped by McLoud on the same play? The fact is it should have at least been called both ways and a penalty on both.

Koivu getting sent to the box after getting jumped from behind by that Landeskog was another head scratcher.

Also, lets no overlook the blatant missed holding call when Coyle had a chance to pot the EN.

Look, I hate blaming officials too, but what occurred last night was disgusting.

wallster
    Austin, MN

They were horrible. Lots of bad calls, missed calls. Im sure if they call the game like that here for game 6, our fans will let them know. I know ill get the bull**** chant going.
    I think we will beat these guys in the next two. Didnt we beat Roy in seven games back in Colorado befor. I think this would be a great welcome to the playoffs as a coach for him. GO WILD.
    Wallster ><((((>

Mike Klein
    Hastings, MN

The final goal was due to an offsides not called and a hold not called. Both which cost the game for the wild. I agree many calls both ways but more more one sided.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Quote:

Also, lets no overlook the blatant missed holding call when Coyle had a chance to pot the EN.

In a game of inconsistent calls, this non call was no surprise. I couldn’t see a definite hold there anyway.

I’m not saying the officiating wasn’t bad, it’s just not something that can be controlled. When we’re all drinking the same kool aid and wearing the same rose colored glasses, it’s hard to see it any other way.

tbrooks11

you couldnt see a hold? Im sorry but are you at a loss of vision? Coyle had an open net, youd think he would have atleast attempted to fling a shot in the nets direction if he was able too

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

BOO HOO…BOO HOO…

some take it any way they can I guess… If I am crying, then you can french kiss your refs.

PB2

Quote:

I’ve heard rumors the same crew will be officiating game 6 in St. Paul. The league would have to be incredibly stupid to allow that to happen.

No different crew…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Yep. They are bringing Mr Mick McGeough out of retirement.

MFG39Retired
    Southwest Montana

OOOOOHHH….GREAT come back…
    Did not know that there are “Teeny Boppers” on this site…What are you, about twelve years old?

desperado

Quote:

Yep. They are bringing Mr Mick McGeough out of retirement.

and Mr Quincy Magoo

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I think even Colorado would agree that that was a terrible performance on the refs part. An absolute embarrassment to have that poor of a performance at the playoffs.

Landeskog is a [censored], but that unsportsmanlike call for spraying Kuemper was an obvious attempt to make up for the fact that the refs knew they had blown the earlier no-call when Landeskog blatantly cross checked Grandlund after the whistle. The refs knew they blew that, so they called him on a trumped up one later.

I’ll be at the game tonight. Hopefully it’s a Wild one that the Wild Won.

Grouse

PB2

Quote:

I think even Colorado would agree that that was a terrible performance on the refs part. An absolute embarrassment to have that poor of a performance at the playoffs.

Landeskog is a [censored], but that unsportsmanlike call for spraying Kuemper was an obvious attempt to make up for the fact that the refs knew they had blown the earlier no-call when Landeskog blatantly cross checked Grandlund after the whistle. The refs knew they blew that, so they called him on a trumped up one later.

I’ll be at the game tonight. Hopefully it’s a Wild one that the Wild Won.

Grouse

Actually no, on there boards they were bitching about it going against them the whole game. And then after the tying goal debacle they were bitching about us bitching about the reffs..

Fans are fans I guess…

Have fun gonna be nuts….tickets were 40 for lowers 20 for uppers on the street for game 3……200 plus for game 4 and 250 plus for tonight on the street.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

OOOOOHHH….GREAT come back…
    Did not know that there are “Teeny Boppers” on this site…What are you, about twelve years old?

BOO HOO… need I type more ??? How’s your MT team doing ?

chomps
    Sioux City IA

have fun Grouse, wish I were in your shoes,

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

This thread sounds vary much like KFAN’s Viking whine line…oohhh our poor Minnesota get no respect and always are jobbed by the refs. Let’s grow up and stop throwing whiskey bottles.

Drew Pearson, the Mauer obvious double call on the left field line, etc…

How ’bout the teams just beat the snot out of team for once? We certainly know what it feels like on the receiving end.

PB2

Quote:

This thread sounds vary much like KFAN’s Viking whine line…oohhh our poor Minnesota get no respect and always are jobbed by the refs. Let’s grow up and stop throwing whiskey bottles.

Drew Pearson, the Mauer obvious double call on the left field line, etc…

How ’bout the teams just beat the snot out of team for once? We certainly know what it feels like on the receiving end.

You obviously didnt see the game or listen to any of the National media.
    It really was poorly officiated.

How clever on the whiskey bottle ive only seen that 40 or 50 times here today on messgae boards all from cheesheads.
    Still pissed about Chumura?

big_g
    Isle, MN

They did beat the snot out of the Avalanche, but they couldn’t beat the refs….watch the game and form an opinion… that is what I did.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

My thought is that you can only blame the refs if the played their best game with no room for improvement. That obviously didn’t happen so now it’s up to the home team to show up tonight.

Feeling sorry for yourself will only result in sorry play.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.