Visiting the in-laws……

• walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Just wanted to vent. Hope everyone is having a great day while I am in the concrete world (chicago) sitting around doing nothing. Gosh I am jealous at everyone playing outside or being on the water.

Trapper16
    Lakeville, MN

Murder capital of the country

Well I’m doing a dance show with my daughter in front of like 300 laughing people.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Just wanted to vent. Hope everyone is having a great day while I am in the concrete world (chicago) sitting around doing nothing. Gosh I am jealous at everyone playing outside or being on the water.

I would give a lame excuse for going to the store and end up on trail Creek or St joes!!!!! but then my wife would expect nothing less from me

diesel
    Menomonee Falls, WI

Going to a music recital…..Would rather be on the water but there are more important priorities when it comes to my son.

D

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Quote:

Going to a music recital…..Would rather be on the water but there are more important priorities when it comes to my son.

D

I can see that but it other than priorities….Well I would rather be playing

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

Quote:

No offense to you or your wife,but…. thats what you get for getting married

Wind with only a few fish coming in here Andy

onestout
    Hudson, WI

So close to Erie, you should have kept driving….with the boat in tow.

brentbullets

Left the camper this morning, winds blowing 20 with gusts to 40. Storms forecasted for later and rain for the next 4 days. The farmers are happy. Now I am waiting for wife while she is in store.

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

I know Trumar.
    I guess thats young, dumb, and stupid.
    Trumar i wish i was there. Thanks for the update, keep them coming.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

It’s wet, cold & windy today and you earned lots of wife points this weekend. Never turn down a chance at easy points!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.