Re-Run

• Zach H

I didn’t get to see In-Depth today live, so I DVRed it. Once the show started I instantly knew that it was last weeks show. Is there something wrong with my DVR or is that what was aired today?

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Re-run here too.

-J.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Here is the last Ice video that was done. I’m not sure it is the latest cause I don’t get them on the “TV”.

LOW Pike on ice

The next one is going to be open water (per James)

Wayne Daul
    Green Bay, Wi

I saw the same thing, this week was to be a open water show. Must of had a problem because of the weather that delayed them from getting on the water. Made my cabin fever harder to bare! Being that this is just about the only show worth watching made today a long day. Then the race was rain delayed too.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

The other risk they always run into is editing and submitting deadlines. As hard as James pushes to be current, if they have a delay in filming due to weather, that impacts getting the editing done and the deadline for submitting NEVER changes.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Look at it this way. We get one more show this spring!

Anonymous

They were supposed to do a open water show on pool 2 my buddy seen them fishing down there but they didn’t have much luck so the left.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.