boat repair.

• hazencm22
    Eau Claire, WI

Any one in near eau Claire know of a great place to get motor work done on the old mercury115 power of tower. I know it needs gaskets In the lower as my oil was leaking out last summer. Also need some other work done to it. If anyone knows a place or knows about how much it is let me know. Looking to have it in a shop next week but need a good one.
    Thanks,
    Chris

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

I had an 85 tower of power and Roberts Marine in Roberts WI always took care of me. Still cheaper than any shop around EC and top notch mechanics

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

Roberts Marine great service good guys!

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Quote:

Roberts Marine great service good guys!

X3! They know their Mercs! Everyone I know that needs work gets my referral to them.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

If you can make the trip up to Chippewa we have a very good merc mechanic that im sure could get it figured out for you!

Give myself or Sean a call at the shop and we can get something figured out for you.

hazencm22
    Eau Claire, WI

Eric I wasn’t sure if you guys did mercs or not. After you guys taking time last year to talk to me about being working on boats I will give you a call tomorrow to work out the details.

tr
    Plymouth

I would go to the SBC in Chip falls. They have a great service dept. and great guys to take care of you. Just mention you found them on IDO and you will have a fixed motor and a bunch of new friends. Good luck

redneck
    Rosemount

I agree with everyone that recommends the Skeeter Boat Center. I took them a motor that had all the wiring fried and they got it running better than new. Their Merc mechanic definitely knows his stuff!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.