You asked for them… the IDA hats are in..!

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Hey carpgirl

Check out this link. It will show you how to get your hands on those cool looking IDa hats.

Link to IDA Hats Info

cherilovell
    Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

Quote:

Hey Guys and Gals,

If your in my area and want to purchase your IDA hat just give me a pm ans we’ll hook up

I just figured that if we were going to be in the area, we’d give ecnook a shout, be able to say thanks in person for all the great advice given, save someone the time and money on shipping. Thats all.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Just let me know when your in town !!

jeff6771

one would think free hats should be given out to those fishing in the ida walleye tour.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Although I’d like to see everyone wearing one there’s no way this little outfit can afford to give them away to everyone as a bonus for participation.

Quote:

one would think free hats should be given out to those fishing in the ida walleye tour.

cherilovell

It will be the weekend of the 28th of Aug. We will be doing a day trip again and leaving sometime after the honey gets out of work – it’s suppose to be at noon but he NEVER gets out on time – we always seem to run at least 3 hours behind. Most likely will have to meet up on Sunday – hope to be camping over night in Gordons Bay.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

If we don’t meet up just remember that Len at the Falling Rock also has them for sale… !!

cherilovell

OK THANKS

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.