Food question!

• vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

What is your favorite food that causes you the most agony?? Had 8 sliders for lunch, and lets just say I’m rather uncomfortable…What does you in??

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Anything I really enjoy, and have too much of. Good anything…. in excess. Yup, Pizza is on the list for sure.

Mexican tops it, but usually that is compounded by Margaritas… so it is a double edged thing.

Seems when I was younger…. I could be a total garbage can. Miss those days some.

deertracker

Old World Pizza in Inver Grove Heights. When I visit my Mom I have been known to eat it 3 times in a weekend. Now much agony involved just a urn for more.
    DT

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Scoreboard pizza in BC. Omg so good, but the pain doesn’t come right away, only about 7 days later when you realized you haven’t taken a crap in a week.

slipbobnick
    MN

chili cheese dog and onion rings and A&W still remember bad deal pounding them down and then going fishing on minnewaska

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Cheese its. those little sucks are good but tie me in knots afterwards.

chamberschamps
    Mazomanie, WI

My homemade French Onion soup. Let’s just say that after a couple bowls I’m not exactly a clean burning machine. Very close second would be my chili. Although the agony is mostly experienced by everyone around me.

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Either gonna have to sleep on the couch, or the wife may just get blown off the bed!! Ugh!

josh a

I used to enjoy KFC from time to time, but the last time I had it I had to call in sick to work the next day. Never again.

Michelle1969
    NULL

Curry, I love a good madras but the after burn

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Spam

chomps
    Sioux City IA

I have narrowed it down to anything with those dried red chili flakes. There were days when we’d have jalepeno eating contests and not think anything of it, now days wow! So hot italian sausage on pizza is the no no for me. I’m kind of like Old Faithful after eating it.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Deep fried food gets to me. We go to Jimmy’s quite a bit and I like the app sampler with like 12 things all deep fried. Taste great but…

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

I have an iron stomach but I can’t handle dark red kidney beans.

finman

Fiber bars…

munchy
    NULL

ANYTHING at Green Mill…

I love their food but every time I eat there within 20 minutes my stomach is in knots and I need to run and spend some time on my thinking chair.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Curry, I love a good madras but the after burn

X2

Sharon
    SE Metro

I’m lactose intolerant. Luckily they make these pills called Lactaid that you can take just before eating dairy that helps your stomach digest dairy better. They don’t work for some people, but they work for me. Of course I’d weigh a lot less if I didn’t eat cheese, milk, ice cream, etc.

c_hof
    New Richmond, WI

Long John Silvers. It was my favorite restaurant as a kid, and I still can’t resist. Luckily I don’t live anywhere near one. However, if I see one, I’ll still eat at it even though it is a guaranteed trip to the bathroom in a hurry in an hour or two.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Thai food, burns twice.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Wings, an obvious choice.

Now something that causes pain for those I fish with the next day is having beer, pea soup and ice cream before bed.

Not sure how or why I figured out that combination, but it has been verified to turn me into a flatulence machine. I kind of know how it started. It was when I used to work the third shift and had unusual breakfasts.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I used to barely be able to look at a doughnut without getting awful heartburn. I have since lost some lbs, and the problem has subsided.

pdl
    Bayport/St. Croix/Otsego/Grand Rapids

How many IDO followers does it take to drill out the holes in a fish house?
    Actually…
    …they never make it that far. They spend all of their time
    telling food stories and running outside or driving back to the bait store.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

My Mom’s split pea soup. My Dad and I would have a concert going within an hour…wonder why she didn’t make it that often?

dfresh
    Fridley, MN

Split pea soup – especially the Campbell’s condensed kind.

Anything made by Totinos with their ‘sausage’ Whatever that paste is that they put on their party pizzas and pizza rolls destroys me. Good thing I don’t eat that crap anymore!

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Quote:

What is your favorite food that causes you the most agony??

1st what’s worse for me, Thai “Angry Dish” Hellatious going down, worse while it’s there and ,,well,,,, ,,, never mind when it exits.

2nd what’s worst for everyone else, Really good “Ham and Bean soup” and “Deviled Eggs”. either one by it’s self is deadly for me not to mention everyone else BUT, put the two of them together, well let me just say, The Twin Cities MN. is not even safe when I’m in Des Moines, IA after that combination!

riverruns
    Inactive

Who and why would anyone actually keep track of this ? Eat what makes you happy and the rest just happens .

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Who and why would anyone actually keep track of this ? Eat what makes you happy and the rest just happens .

Nothing makes me happier than making opener as uncomfortable for my brothers as possible. That’s why I put 2 and 2 together.

Chance R.
    South Central S.D.

dairy has me wrapped around its finger, lol. had to give in and go with almond milk, smh. as long as I ain’t killing someone i’ll deal with it!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I’m meeting a friend at the Gopher bar in St. Paul today for coneys and a couple Grain Belt Premiums, nuff said

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.