cell phone plans

• superiorfishing
    Hastings,MN

hey anyone here try any of these plans you see from unknown carriers-seeing unlimited data and plans lately pretty cheap

Ron Burgundy
    Utica MN

I asked about Cricket at one cell store and the salesman said it was terrible. I have Straight Talk and its perfect. I got a $100 phone that works on Verizon towers and have unlimited everything. $45 + tax per month. Love it!

deertracker

I have 3 straight talk plans in my house. We are on the Verizon towers and have had great service. We are in the Alexandria, MN area. The only downside is you have to buy the phone. My son just bought a used S3on ebay and set it up without problems.
    DT

superiorfishing
    Hastings,MN

straight talk-once have own phone you just get a plan with them?? have you been able to get service all over state with it?

deertracker

If you go on the straight talk website you will see phones that they sell that are guaranteed to work with the service. They don’t recommend buying used phones but with a little research my son bought one on ebay that worked. I recommend having the sales person at Walmart do the activation. They even went out of their way to help my son activate his non straight talk phone. The downfall is their customer service by phone is obviously not in the US.
    DT

deertracker

So far mine has had great service in my home area, the Twin Cities and at deer camp north of Thief River Falls. I’m on the Verizon towers.
    DT

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Quote:

straight talk-once have own phone you just get a plan with them?? have you been able to get service all over state with it?

You can’t go wrong with straight talk, $45 mo unlimited everything, save $10 if you order 3months at a time of the unlimited everything. Protection plan is the best out there(varies with the cost of your phone).

Verizon has the best reception compared to the rest.
    If I have great reception here in Sioux City ..I’m sure you’ll have reception in your area

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.