Gun prices

• john_steinhauer
    p4

After seeing the post from Chris Winchester at 4 seasons about the prices on guns going down I decided to stop down and take a peek. I can say first hand they have all kinds of guns in Stock, as well as ammo all at great prices….. Needless to say I left with a couple new toys and a four boxes of ammo. Thanks Chris for great service and prices!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Congrats on your engagement John!

I’m trying to thing of something clever to say about two guns and a new wife…but I just have this block.

john_steinhauer
    p4

I was waiting on something clever from you

Thank you sir, I figure I better try to settle down at least one time.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Quote:

I was waiting on something clever from you

You will be waiting a long time.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I also saw your engagement announcement on FB, congrats John there is no reason you should have it any better then the rest of us!

I see one of your new toys is a Ruger, which model is it? I have a LC9 I really like it for C&C. What is the second gun? If you are going to carry you should check out N82 Tactical Holsters, they really are the most comfortable holster you can buy.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

there is no reason you should have it any better then the rest of us!

That’s not an understatement, I think probably, simply implying you’ll finally have it , ‘just as good as the rest of us’ !

john_steinhauer
    p4

Quote:

I see one of your new toys is a Ruger, which model is it? I have a LC9 I really like it for C&C. What is the second gun? If you are going to carry you should check out N82 Tactical Holsters, they really are the most comfortable holster you can buy.

They are both ruger, I bought a Sr40 last year and I love it. I have had zero problems with, and love the larger frame.

The larger is a sr9 and the smaller is a Sr22. I got the sr22 for plinking, trapping and something to introduce the future wife to. She has never touched a gun in her life so I know it will friendly for her to try. I have yet to see a bad review on a Ruger Sr platform, not that there isn’t any out there, I just have yet to see one. I’ll check out them holsters I’m looking for a good one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.