Bong Bowl

• stevew
    Burnsville, MN

I don’t care for Pro sports too much so I don’t really care much about Broncos/Seahawks. Does anybody else find it ironic that the year two states legalize use of weed, both of their NFL clubs make it to the super bowl?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

If only it was states that legalized [censored] marriage instead!

mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

You have a censored word, LOL.

hnd

not sure where the irony is.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

You have a censored word, LOL.

why did it get sensored…that’s queer?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Its about 20 states that allow pot usage medically, and the two bong teams here have OKed recreational use. Maybe that’s all Mr.Ponder needed, was a few hits from his triple chambered bong to get his mind right and be all the quarterback that he can be. <—–stoned face

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

Well, that really [censored]! There’s no [censored] reason to censor the word [censored]. I’ve seen more [censored] derogatory comments that seem to get past the[censored].

Happy [censored] Monday.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

To be fair, I didn’t use the censored word in derogatory terms. But they have to censor it by default for the rest of you insensitive members.

cpetey
    Onalaska, Wi

Quote:

To be fair, I didn’t use the censored word in derogatory terms. But they have to censor it by default for the rest of you insensitive members.

I know. I’m just fishing for a PM from a moderator. I want to hit 300 by lunch.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Well Pug, your seachickens finally made it !!! Unfortunately, from what I have seen the last few weeks, Manning is gonna shred them… just the facts

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I liked the seahawks until Sherman’s interview at the end of the game.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Well Pug, your seachickens finally made it !!! Unfortunately, from what I have seen the last few weeks, Manning is gonna shred them… just the facts

There are no facts in your statement.

big_g
    Isle, MN

It takes a team, until you talk to me attitude….

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Good, I want to keep the bandwagon light!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I know. I’m just fishing for a PM from a moderator. I want to hit 300 by lunch.

I wasn’t directly responding to you, but you did make me think. I want to make sure anyone who reads my post doesn’t read it the wrong way.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

This will be the Super Bowl nobody cared about……by game time all the press will be about the weather, weather, weather. It’s already starting.

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

not sure where the irony is.

Pot, I have been told, makes you mellow, non violent and lethargic… that hardly sounds like the Broncos or Seahawks…. ironic ? I say yes… can we get a smoking emoticon ?

Ray Gylsen
    Glenwood,Mn

Kevin, you are a techno genius. I’m a techno dinosaur.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

PB2

Quote:

I . Does anybody else find it ironic that the year two states legalize use of weed, both of their NFL clubs make it to the super bowl?

Not in the least…

desperado

maybe R Sherm just needs a chance to “mellow out” dude

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Did anyone read where there is to be 4000 police for security and everyone that attends the game will have to go through metal detectors and facial recognition software. The powers that be want to keep all weapons, criminals and unsavory types out of the stadium. I’m not sure if they do that there will be enough players on either team to have a game.

BBKK
    IA

I don’t think we got the whole story there either. I don’t believe Sherman is the kind of guy to stick his hand out and say nice game. I’m sure the words that were spoken were very different than what is quoted there.

He’s a punk, always has been always will be… no matter if Crabtree is in the conversation or not. I’ve listened to both of them speak before this incident.. one is a ghetto punk and the other is a tough, sorta okay, guy. I don’t think Crabtree is the kind to go pick a fight with someone, especially a guy like Sherman. But Sherman strikes me as the kind of guy who will instigate a fight wherever he can to get attention.

I have no side in the matter, don’t care at all about either team… that’s just how I see it, as someone who is neutral.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Brought to the top for….review.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Brought to the top for….review.

I’m concerned. BK had a post yesterday about PC issues. I think someone hacked into it, a post on both a political and sports thread, in the same day? Fishy…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I don’t think we got the whole story there either. I don’t believe Sherman is the kind of guy to stick his hand out and say nice game.

I think he was genuinely upset (hurt?) with Crabtree. I think that came through right away. But then he also went over and wished some Niners well. If Crabtree acts like a grown up and a pro, it doesn’t happen. Sure, even though he did that, Sherman could have let it go and dismissed it, but in my opinion he was hurt by it.

H was not being a jerk by going and shaking his hand saying good game. I don’t think Crabtree’s reaction was very sportsman like. Ok, don’t say anything, but to push a guy away by his head?

Sherman Audio – Last Play / After NFC Championship Game

Perspective 2:48 Mark

Quote:

Sherman’s rivalry with 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree still burns, although Sherman said his attempt to shake Crabtree’s hand was done out of respect.

“I know if I went up to Larry Fitzgerald in that situation,” Sherman says, “he’d have shaken my hand. It’s about respect.”

The whole deal definitely comes from perspective. I am of course going to see things through green and blue glasses.

On thing is for sure, the NFL is loving this. The 49er – Seahawk rivalry is going to be a ratings winner. Look for them to schedule those in prime time.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.