cassville ,wis

Some crazy finishes lately!

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Congrats to the Division CHAMPS!

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Crazy nail biting, edge of the recliner game! Not bad for a QB that has been on the sidelines for half the season! Go Pack!

finman

Quote:

Congrats to the Division CHAMPS!

3 years in a row!!!!!!

bigpike

5 straight playoff trips

rmartin
    United States

(3) 4th down conversions in the final drive. WTG!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Always glad to see the Pack beat the Bears. As I said in the previous thread, I’m glad to see ANYONE beat da bears and the more of a beatdown, the better.

The Packers should be proud of having the opportunity and making the Bears pay for disorganized and sloppy play. That sripped ball TD that everyone just stood around looking at was a classic example of very poor play that the Pack managed to take advantage of.

But as I said before, Packer Backers curb your enthusiasm. Winning the division is one thing. Winning a playoff game (or two) is another thing entirely.

I wouldn’t count on having two 4th down conversions on a final do/die drive to win the next game. I think you’re going to find that Chicago’s defense was significantly worse than the defense you’ll be facing in the next game.

But who knows. Winter game, Rodges is back, make a few defense adjustments, the Pack could make it interesting.

Grouse

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.