canadian fish camp

• maddog
    Park Rapids Mn.

looking for a drive to fish camp in Canada.We’ve been to Wabaskang,eagle and Lac Suel.Looking for a great Walleye lake not that these were bad just looking for something different. Thanks

BCNeal
    Bloomington, MN

Try Lake St Joseph it’s a little past Lac Seul

packers12

Gull rock ont prokeys resort Have gone there for 20 years

Newexplorer

Wabigoon lake, Bonny Bay Camp is the “BEST”.. There East of Dryden 11 miles, North side of lake.. been going there for 11 years.. Fishing … eyes up to 31+” pike 38″ and a lot more skis 50+ inches.. Check out Bonny Bays web site for great pics and videos

patk
    Nisswa, MN

Haven’t seen a post in a while but Chad Thompson who runs Pasha lake is a member here and from here.

Did a trip up his way a few years ago and killed the walleyes. He also did a nice job working with us to get all set up for the kind of trip we interested in.

18fisher
    Hastings,MN

I’ll second gull rock. Dad and I went there 9 years in a row until life got in the way and we couldn’t make the drive.

We stayed at five lakes lodge and always had a great time.

dentedboatguy

Like he said go to Lake St. Joseph and don’t look back. The eyes there are easier to catch than on Lac Seul however tend to be a bit smaller than on Lac Seul. Insane walleye fishing, the MNR also limits the number of fisherman through a tag system if I remember correctly.

Mocha
    Park Rapids

http://www.womanlakelodgecanada.com/index.htm

I have been to these guys and plan on heading back next year. They have fantastic fishing. Caught so many fish that our arms got tired… no kidding!

Very remote but you drive to their landing and then they take you by boat 25 miles to the camp. I believe they just purchased all new 4 stroke motors last year. Cant wait for 2014 for our trip. Very Very nice people.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.