IDO Hoodie Order

• elk_addict
    Northern IA/Lincoln Lakes Area

So I orderd my IDO hoodie last week, got my PayPal receipt for the purchase. I have not received anything from IDO in the form of order acknowledgement or estimated ship date.
    Is this normal, do they not send out order acknowlegements??

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Patience Grasshopper, patience.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

You’re gunna Love it

desperado

I ripped the hood off that sweatshirt the day before you ordered it, therefor it’s my hoodie
    so I made a fuss amongst the postal employees at the local watering hole Friday night and they intercepted the package for me

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

So I orderd my IDO hoodie last week, got my PayPal receipt for the purchase. I have not received anything from IDO in the form of order acknowledgement or estimated ship date.

Is this normal, do they not send out order acknowlegements??

ELK_ADDICT

I know your hoodie has already shipped (11/21) based on info provided to me by the company handling the order fulfillment. Based on standard 2 – 3 day delivery times you should have that hoodie tomorrow, Monday at the latest.

Why you didn’t receive an order confirmation containing tracking is something I will investigate and correct. In my mind NOT sending out an order confirmation with tracking as part of the fulfillment process on all orders is cutting corners on what should be standard operating procedure.

As soon as tracking is made available to me I’ll personally send that over to you by email. I apologize for the hassle and appreciate you taking the time to make me aware of an area where we obviously need to improve our systems.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

ELK Addict

FYI – I just emailed you over your tracking. It looks like your hoodie will arrive tomorrow.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Wow, any more of personal attention and James would have been the one delivering it I agree on any company not sending a confirmation is cutting corners. Especially when so much of that process is automated these days.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Quote:

ELK Addict

FYI – I just emailed you over your tracking. It looks like your hoodie will arrive tomorrow.

Now that is customer service!!!

James your the man. Going to have to have my GF order my Christmas present!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

James, for what it’s worth I didn’t get a confirmation on the one I ordered last month. That’s why I wasn’t sure if the order went thru(didn’t use Paypal)
    Love the hoodie though!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Now that is customer service!!!

James your the man. Going to have to have my GF order my Christmas present!

Thanks guys. I can’t stand it when we fail to do our very best for someone that entrusted us with their hard earned money.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James, for what it’s worth I didn’t get a confirmation on the one I ordered last month. That’s why I wasn’t sure if the order went thru(didn’t use Paypal)
    Love the hoodie though!!

I’ve been communicating with the fulfillment company since this popped up and they walked me through their workflow on these orders and they do use the automated shipment notification function that sends out tracking info. The shipping method used is USPS-Click-N-Ship® which is USPS’ own online shipping tool. I wonder if some of these automated shipping notifications aren’t going straight into SPAM folders? Belletaine, would you be willing to have a look for me, please? I know you’ve got plenty of better things to do but if you catch yourself with a few spare minutes while you’re at your PC… I’d appreciate it if you took a look.

Thanks much.

shockers
    Rochester

Speaking of IDO hoodies, I think someone asked if you’d have some available at the St. Paul ice show this year. I didn’t see what the verdict was on that. Will there be? Be nice to try some on. I’m 6′ 6″ so I’m pretty leery about nontall sized stuff.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Love the hoodie though!!

I’ve been communicating with the fulfillment company since this popped up and they walked me through their workflow on these orders and they do use the automated shipment notification function that sends out tracking info. The shipping method used is USPS-Click-N-Ship® which is USPS’ own online shipping tool. I wonder if some of these automated shipping notifications aren’t going straight into SPAM folders? Belletaine, would you be willing to have a look for me, please? I know you’ve got plenty of better things to do but if you catch yourself with a few spare minutes while you’re at your PC… I’d appreciate it if you took a look.

Thanks much.

James, I didn’t see anything, however Ann could have cleaned it out since then.
    Hope my post wasn’t misconstrued as complaining, just trying to point out a possible glitch in the system.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Hope my post wasn’t misconstrued as complaining, just trying to point out a possible glitch in the system.

I didn’t take it that way at all. If you didn’t get an email confirmation of order, I want to know about it so we can get this fixed. It sounds like they’re being sent. I’d like everyone to be receiving it.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Speaking of IDO hoodies, I think someone asked if you’d have some available at the St. Paul ice show this year. I didn’t see what the verdict was on that. Will there be? Be nice to try some on. I’m 6′ 6″ so I’m pretty leery about nontall sized stuff.

Yeah, we will have hats and hoodies at the St. Paul show in the Tuned Up Customs booth.

elk_addict

Quote:

I ripped the hood off that sweatshirt the day before you ordered it, therefor it’s my hoodie
    so I made a fuss amongst the postal employees at the local watering hole Friday night and they intercepted the package for me

No problem, just send me a half a dozen of your favorite waypoints!

elk_addict

Thank you James for all your help! Looking forward to hopefully wearing this for first ice next weekend.

shockers
    Rochester

Thanks for the ice show update/info! I’ll try to swing by. Just ordered a cap. Figure if the hoodie isn’t tall enough, at least the hat should fit by big ole head. Keep up the good work, James.

desperado

How tall of a guy will those caps fit ?

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

Now there’s customer service, going the extra mile (as you always do in everything) when many others would just pass the buck.

The sweatshirt alone is worth the asking price, combined with this kind of service makes them that much more of a deal.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.