Appliance Repair – Washing Machine

• zooks

Wondering if anyone has a reference for an appliance repair service in the west metro – I live in St. Louis Park.

My washer was sounding rough during agitation only and figured my brake was acting up, so I replaced the brake rotor, snubber ring, transmission pulley and drive belt. In checking the cam after reassembly, the rotor does not appear to be disengaging as it should and I’d like a second set of eyes on it before I run another load.

I know I can call Sears or Centerpoint if I need to but hoping to use someone else if possible. Any replies, including further diagnosis – and yes, I fear it’s the transmission – would be appreciated. Thanks.

iowa roger
    North central Iowa

If she’s abit on zee olde side, might be thinkin’ about a gnu wone.
    Jest a country boy’s opinion if the tranny is bad.

Rotsa ruck……

Roger

zooks

The machine isn’t that old (6-7 years) which is why I’m trying to repair it and yes, I’ve researched plenty regarding the issues and this isn’t the first time I’ve replaced parts on a washer, thanks though.

As mentioned, the reassembly doesn’t seem quite right and I’m trying to prevent other damage it by slapping it together and calling it “fine”. I guess I’ll just start calling around.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.