batteries

• Nick Dennison
    Rochester MN

Need new batteries (found out today on the water) they loose a charge very quickly so they will be replaced in the spring just wondering what everyone is running or recommends they would be for a 24 volt terrova. thanks

igotone

Cabela’s AGM’s

aleb
    Butler county Iowa

AGM x2

buzzer
    Garnavillo Iowa

27s agm cabelas x3 3 years wory free

joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

Group 29 Northern, hands down. If you have the room to step up to a 29 series Battery, you won’t be disappointed. Especially when your using it in strong current all day, for day to day use a 27 series will do ya, but if your not running your troller in combo with a kicker you will appreciate the 29s in high water on the river

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Nick,
    I got the same thing going. I need 3 for my 36v. We need to do a package deal.LOL. I see agm are on sale at cabelas . Most reviews are good , but not sure if they are worht the extra price if they do not last any longer than the Norhterns from fleet farm.

BullsNeyes
    Rochester, MN

X3 on the Cabela AGMs, get the biggest size that will fit in your boat. Your boat charger may have an AGM setting that may need to be changed.

Mocha
    Park Rapids

Quote:

X3 on the Cabela AGMs, get the biggest size that will fit in your boat. Your boat charger may have an AGM setting that may need to be changed.

Sears Platinum AGM DieHard biggest you can fit!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.