Window condensation

• buck-slayer

Is there something I can spray onto window to help prevent this?

Stan Jenson
    sw wisconsin

I had the same problem with my windows. I talked to several contractors and they all told me to run a dehumidifier and vent fans when we cook and take showers. We did this and it has helped we don’t have the problems anymore.

buck-slayer

I should have explained it a little better. My 1/4″ plexi glass windows in my deer stand condensate when I have the heater going.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I should have explained it a little better. My 1/4″ plexi glass windows in my deer stand condensate when I have the heater going.

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

bigdaddyg
    north central indiana

I ran a 3″ pvc pipe from just above the floor up through the roof (10′ above roof line) with a vent cap helps get some of the moisture out plus it takes the oders out and 10′ higher than you blind

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

Put in a wood stove

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Propane has a lot of water vapor in it. Ventilation of maybe there is some type of product to spay on them.

Maybe try some candles in there for heat.

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

This is the first thing that I thought of. I’m just not sure if it’s safe of plexiglass. You could try a small amount in the corner of a window and if it works. It’s a cheap thing to try.

RainX Anti Fog

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Quote:

One could always ditch the sniper stand and actually go hunting for deer.

buck-slayer

Quote:

Quote:

One could always ditch the sniper stand and actually go hunting for deer.

You hunt your way and I’ll hunt mine

Johnboy
    Illinois

Rain X Anti Fog works good. Be careful that you don’t get carbon monoxide poisoning.

buck-slayer

Thanks, I have ventilation. Where can I buy that product?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.