BK why have you kept this secret?

• mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

The wife and I ran to St.Cloud today for a shopping day since the WX was cruddy. She likes to shop the “hippie” stores for food. (organic and such)

So today not wanting to just sit in the car I decide to go in. Checking out the items on the shelves I see they have a large selection of Sturdiwheat goods. So I pick out a cornbread to give it a shot since they are an IDO sponsor.

Made it with the steaks tonight and I honestly think its the best cornbread I have had. Im going to have to try other items from them now.

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

Does anybody know where you can find Sturdiwheat in northern Wi?

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Quote:

Does anybody know where you can find Sturdiwheat in northern Wi?

Does this help?
    Store Locator

gregory
    Red wing,mn

sturdiwheat.com

TJ
    Hammond, WI

I’m with ya…sturdiwheat corn bread is some good stuff. Apple crisp is awesome as well!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Mark,

When Sturdiwheat was a sponsor I had a fella ask me “BK, tell me the truth. Beyond all the on line hype, are their products any good?”. I told him, “you don’t have to believe me, just try any of their add water only products yourself and you let me know.”

It’s amazing that a little known company out of Red Wing can have such great (and inexpensive products) and so few people know about them.

I signed up for the email specials keeping an eye out for the free shipping weekends. Then Everts started stocking the fish breading (Cajun is my fav) and pancake mix. Now I don’t have to go anyplace or order on line for their products.

Check out that Orange Cornbread sometime!!

Michael Saal
    Merrill, Wi

Thanks non of the stores are in the area so I’ll get on the e-mail list and watch for the free shipping.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.