We have any WOT players here?

• chomps
    Sioux City IA

Have been playing World of Tanks for about two years now and really enjoy it. Look over the list of names and wonder if any IDO’ers are also playing. Maybe we can get an IDO clan going? I’m not in a clan but have 2 tier 7 tanks and a couple tier 5’s which I make credits with to buy better tanks and shells. A have not gone with the premium paid account yet, but just earned the three day premium and the credits and experience sure rack up quicker. Pete

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

wtf is World of Tanks?

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

wtf is World of Tanks?

I think it’s about tanks and stuff.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Quote:

wtf is World of Tanks?

And there might be a world involved.

Just looked at the site. If I wasn’t so busy, I might join you Chomps. Looks a lot like the original Battlefield which was a blast.

lhprop1
    Eagan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

wtf is World of Tanks?

And there might be a world involved.

Perhaps.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

yes you play on a team of 15 tanks on various maps of historic battles. There are 2 teams and you either capture their flag or destroy the other team. I will say it is addicting, cuts into my productivity at work. It is cool to read up on the many different tanks form the US, Russia, England, French, Germany, and China. You get into heavy, medium, and light fast tanks, tank destroyers, and mobile artillary. It’s all really cool, kind of like playing in a history channel tank battle.

pantherpop
    Kalispell, MT

And here I thought it was Wide Open Throttle.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

WOT=wide open throttle around these parts. Go feed the pheasants so I have something to shoot at this fall!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

sorry for thinking in a much larger view and the peasants can fend for themselves and the rest of the villagers also for that matter.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Don’t mind them. Ask me in a few months and I might give it a try. I was addicted to Battlefield I & II. Not to mention COD on the Wii. I love multi-player first person shooters

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Pug, you and me got to get on Wake sometime on BF. What an awesome game, haven’t played it for years but really enjoyed it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.