Andrew Albers

• FryDog62

Eight+ innings, 4 hit shutout in his Twins debut. Very happy for the kid and I hope he turns into the next 20 game winner. And maybe its just me… but I just can’t get optimistic about yet another starting pitcher that throws 87 mph.. I’m 51 and I think I could still hit .250 against the guy… What we used to call “meat.” But hey, it’s a win during yet another dismal Twins season, we’ll take it.

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

I watched him a little bit and liked what I saw. He changed speeds and moved the ball in and out effectively. And he was left handed if I remember, that’s always a plus. Its a good sign lets hope we don’t trade him for a 3rd round draft pick.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Very impressive 1st start in the majors,
    Good for him
    Jack

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Was impressive, But all new pitchers do pretty well the 1st time out because hitters don’t have much info on what/how he pitches in situations and counts. Hope he does well, But Anderson will have him screwed up in no time!

mikes-jigs
    Red Wing, MN

I liked that he is a pitcher for the Twins that finally goes after the plate. Without trying to finesse a strike out.

SLACK
    HASTINGS, MN

[quote But Anderson will have him screwed up in no time!

and then Gardy had to feel important and not let the kid finish the game, what a Dbag

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.