Yellow Lake in Webster Wisconsin

• jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

I know there are walleyes in there. Anybody chased them lately and any tips or tricks or should I forget about it?

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

I have never fished the lake but have some co workers and friends that fish it here and there. Its a weed walleye fishery. Find the weed edge, 8-10 ft, and start rigging crawlers and leeches as close to it as you can. If the water is warm, 80ยบ or more, you may need to search a little deeper in the 18-20ft range. Good luck!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Shhhhh!!!!

You don’t know that!

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

Hi Jeff

This lake is very similar to one of my favorite lakes…. Slip bobbing weed edge low light or cranking deep during day and shallower low light. Lead core can be very useful and is my go to presentation this time of year!

Ryan

aaron
    Chippewa Falls, WI

If you can get your boat under the bridge, spend some time on the north end of Little Yellow. This water flows up hill, very odd

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Good Muskie lake

Not when I was there in 2009

I’ve talked to a few people that use to fish it regularly, and it’s no where near as good as what it use to be

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Forgot to ask whch land is the best to use?

muskeye
    Duluth, Mn

We used to slip bobber with leaches on the weed edges, that was a long time ago though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.