How to payback BK… Hmmmm

• river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Coley…Do you know why all his BULLHEADS DIED.?. …rrr

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Why is it that so many of you have become so thoughtless that one simple person has become the target of so much venom, from such an obviously envious group?
    I choose to stand side by side with BK on this one; every American should have the right to throw your partner overboard if they forget the stink bait or any other bait for that matter. I for one will not run with the sheep.

I am particularly offend buy the abuse that most of you are willing to place on this kind and good man.

“Stand tall” Mr. Klawitter I have your back!

redneck
    Rosemount

You could always hide unmentionables—as Granny Clampett would call them—–in his camper, truck and boat The only think I would ask is to PLEASE make sure they are not his size since that is an image none of us need to see

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

You could always hide unmentionables

Too late. I was given some perfumed ones a few years back. Now they are a great prop….handing them to someones wife in front of the spouse and saying “here, you forgot these last night”.

Thanks Jeff…I think.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Why is it that so many of you have become so thoughtless that one simple person has become the target of so much venom, from such an obviously envious group?
    I choose to stand side by side with BK on this one; every American should have the right to throw your partner overboard if they forget the stink bait or any other bait for that matter. I for one will not run with the sheep.

I am particularly offend buy the abuse that most of you are willing to place on this kind and good man.

You SURE you want to be on his team?

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

You SURE you want to be on his team?

Am I Obcesing

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I am a team of one….+Matt Cooke.

chirp
    Rochester

Jeff, have someone take your temp. I think your not feeling right. You on BK’s side is just not right. Quick go to the ER. have them check you out, or did someone hack your account?

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Quote:

I for one will not run with the sheep.

Seems to me you might be behind him though!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

I didn’t read this entire thread… but I suggest soaking his PFD’s in some perfume… and putting some girly “bling” stickers all over his boat may do the trick. Kill off the little bit of “manliness” reputation he has left!

Oh.. and replace his stink-bait with some scented lotion!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

I didn’t read this entire thread… but I suggest soaking his PFD’s in some perfume… and putting some girly “bling” stickers all over his boat may do the trick. Kill off the little bit of “manliness” reputation he has left!

Oh.. and replace his stink-bait with some scented lotion!

Banana scented!

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

BK you must have something really bad on Jeff. The last I knew blackmail was illegal.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.