Clearwater lake in Wright County

• mikes-jigs
    Red Wing, MN

My family and I are going to Clearwater lake near the Annandale area. We are staying at Maple Hill Resort and we are wondering some good spots to fish. Also what are we mainly going to catch and what bait should we bring/ get?

Thanks, Jig Mike

c_w
    central MN

Might want to try for walleye deep, using leaches. Bass should be going shallow, water temps are getting up there so it won’t be long.

CW

slipbobnick
    MN

would stop in at lil jims in annandale right off 55 there. Theres a good amount of weeds with steep drops and pencil reeds in deeep water once you get out of the bays. good chance of catching any species you want.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

My family and I are going to Clearwater lake near the Annandale area. We are staying at Maple Hill Resort and we are wondering some good spots to fish. Also what are we mainly going to catch and what bait should we bring/ get?
    Thanks, Jig Mike

If you have never been on Clearwater you will think you are on the moon! Lots and lots of drop-offs and shallow reefs. Weeds everywhere!! Crappies are fun there and it might be the best Bass lake in the state.

Have a great time and report back.

fireline
    Rochester

A very clear lake can see a long ways down .

dog2th
    Omaha, NE

We are heading there too in 2 weeks.
    Looking to fish Clearwater and any other lakes in the area that are worth the drive for Crappies and Walleye.
    Last time fished Koronis (sp) and had a blast.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.