Be carefull with catfish

• average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Now that catfish are deemed dangerous, the Liberal Dems are gonna try to impose stricter catfish control to see that no one gets hurt

mar-80
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Now that catfish are deemed dangerous, the Liberal Dems are gonna try to impose stricter catfish control to see that no one gets hurt

No I believe the liberal dems will say,” it’s not the catfishes fault, lets see how we can change our lives to make the catfish feel less threatened and more welcome.”

desperado

We need to know how many are caught and released vs how many are caught an kept, so please report the info annually on schedule CF (attached to your 1040) when you file your tax returns.
    Also; if you are a CatFish guide, you’ll need to attach proof of guide insurance or they’ll withhold your refund.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Quote:

No I believe the liberal dems will say,” it’s not the catfishes fault, lets see how we can change our lives to make the catfish feel less threatened and more welcome.”

Yeah, I suppose they’ll put some sort of spin on it and try to say that the kid was just asking for it, and the fish was just dishing out as little natural justice

But in all seriousness, catfish are dangerous creatures and as such need to be controlled

Lives are at stake here people

If they share part of their name with kitty cats, maybe they should be bred to be a little less spiny and a little more soft and fluffy

Just a thought

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Yeah, I suppose they’ll put some sort of spin on it and try to say that the kid was just asking for it,

Clearly it was his mothers fault. Child should be removed from her care.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, I suppose they’ll put some sort of spin on it and try to say that the kid was just asking for it,

Clearly it was his mothers fault. Child should be removed from her care.

desperado

it’s all because the Game Warden wasn’t allowed to spank him when he was younger

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

it’s all because the Game Warden wasn’t allowed to spank him when he was younger

To many Spankings = Lower IQ

So the I’d say maybe his mother recieved to many spankings from the CO through the years

Because It’s obvious she doesn’t which way to point the dangerous end of a catfish

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

I think they should license people to carry catfish and require 16 hrs of training and have a proficiency test as well. Catfish should be banned from public places too. I believe Chicago has already banned them.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Don’t forget background checks, including selling them at Sportsman Expos.

rmartin
    United States

Kissing catfish is un-natural and might only lead to more deviant behavior in the future.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.