I Pad Question

• walleyebuster5
    Central MN

As stated before,, you guys (we) seem to have all of the answers.

So we have an I pad and my wife and I both have and Apple ID. I think I’m supposed to use the “our pad” app to login and logout. So I log in under my account (or at least i think i am) and go do download a new app but it still shows her email and requesting her password. Do any of you know how I can get in under my Apple ID account? I must be doing this incorrectly! I can’t find answers anywhere online. Thanks!

dave53
    Altoona, WI

I have a similar issue on my iphone when my son downloads some crap onto it because his ipod is too old. The workaround for us is that I have to log him out and log in as myself. It seems like whoever used it last is logged in and if it wasn’t you then log the other out and re-login with your account.

Not sure if this is the most elegant solution, but it has worked for us.

Dave

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

There are not multiple ipad user account, but rather multiple iTunes accounts. You can open iTunes on your PC with the iPAd connected and then log into your account and download an app and sync it to the iPad.

You can also go on the iPad, tap settings, and go down to iTunes and App Store, tap the current Apple ID name and select Sign out. Now you can sign in with another ID.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.