Navionics App on Iphone

• bigstick56
    Lester Prairie, MN

SO I have an Iphone 4s that I downloaded the app onto, I recently received an Iphone 5 for work and was wondering since I already paid for and have the app on the 4s, if I can somehow also get it on the 5 with out paying for it or do I have to pay for it with each device it is on. Let me know. Thanks

keepcasting
    Excelsior

I am not an expert, but I believe that when you synced up your old phone to iTunes on your computer it copies your apps as well. As long as the Navionics app is in your iTunes app file on your computer you should be able to transfer it to the new phone. If you never synced up your old phone to iTunes you might be out of luck.

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Just log in to the app store and go to Purchased Apps. I’m pretty sure you can download it again for free. I think the other responder is correct, you should be able to sync it over from your old phone if you have it on your itunes account.

kbush
    Minneapolis, MN

It is linked to your apple id / iTunes and you can download it again at no cost. Done it several times as I seem to be hard on my phones.

mikes-jigs
    Red Wing, MN

I had this same question. I called Apple and they told me to sync the phone that you first purchased the app on to you computer that has your Itunes account. Than sync your new Iphone to the computer. Make sure that both phones have your Itunes account on it.
    If that doesn’t work you can also log both phones on the account. Than you can “buy” the app again and it should say something like you have already bought this app do you want to re download it? Say yes and it should download it without the fee. If this does not work you can also call Apple or go to one of the store.
    If you have another question you can also PM me.

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

You can sync or download it again on the new phone. I have it on my iPhone and iPad, only paid once. I do have to run the iPhone version on my iPad.

Still don’t know why the iPhone version is only $9.99 and the iPad HD version is $49.99. I could see $19.99 or even $29.99, but why the big difference.

katmando
    Ramsey,MN pool 2, St.croix river

It should just download automatically as soon as you walk into your house and connect to your wifi. Otherwise just go to navionics in the iPhone store and redownload. It won’t charge you again again for it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.