Selling It All !

• trumar
    Rochester, Mn

In a post from yesterday it was mentioned that I sell all my fishing equipment.

Well after seeing this one commercial this morning I am beginning to give it some serious thought to sell some of it, after all,this is all I need. See link below.

Makes me wonder.. why did I buy so much tackle

All I need right here !

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Looks like a really crappy swim jig to me.

That “Unique Bite-Mark Design” might just be the ticket to turning on negative fish. I know for many fish that is usually the difference between striking or letting a minnow swim by.

Actually, I think it might scare the fish away thinking the zombie minnow apocalypse is upon us!

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

I was all set to order and then I saw all the BASS they were reeling in, in the video

gonzo50613
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

With all of the recent technological advances I am very surprised to see that is “the future of fishing”. I’ll be watching closely for your product review.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

I would buy it just like I bought the Banjo Minnow when that came out. Only hope this one works….

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Quote:

I would buy it just like I bought the Banjo Minnow when that came out. Only hope this one works….

You must not fish Big Northern Pike – in early season….

Dog

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

If you don’t catch more fish than ever before, just send back the unused pieces and we’ll give you a full product refund!

backed with a full refund

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

It has to be good, they’re showing an official commercial..

That and a pocket fisherman you could sell of everything else.

Al

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Never fished for trophy trout on the White or Red river
    Or a few small rivers by Brainerd that kick out 26+ inch walleyes with fantastic consistently in the early summer.

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Or a few small rivers by Brainerd that kick out 26+ inch walleyes with fantastic consistently in the early summer.

I caught quite a few smallies on banjo minnows 4 or 5 years ago.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I caught quite a few smallies on banjo minnows 4 or 5 years ago.

Well WTH!! Now I have to go steal em back from my nephew who I gave them to. Too bad, they played really well with his ninja turtles and stuck really good to popcorn ceilings.

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

Bass will bite anything. Throw a gummy bear on the hook I bet the bass will bite it.

shane123
    Anthon, Iowa

Quote:

Bass will bite anything. Throw a gummy bear on the hook I bet the bass will bite it.

true! i have gotten bass to bite gummy worms

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

Never tried them for bass, but once just for laughs I caught a rainbow trout on a gummy worm. Green/red.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I met a guy catching walleyes on licorice where the Kinnie flows into the Croix. It’s not just bass that are [censored].
    I do wonder though….. how long that guy was hanging onto that smallie before he “magically” lifted it over the side of the boat! I hate informercials….. They insult my intelligence with those stupid videos!

mower
    Wisconsin, Outagamie

But, now I just got to have it.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.