Figment

• eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

I have long heard that listening to Classical Music can actually temporarily raise your IQ by as much as 10 points. So to validate this, I found an IQ test on the Internet which I proceeded to take. Next, I spent 4 hours listening to Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky , Bach and others. Then I returned to take the test again. To my great surprise, it appears to be true that listening to the Classics will indeed raise your IQ temporarily.
    In my case it increased my score by not 10 points, but, an astounding 18 points. Yep, that’s right raised it 18 points to a score of 73. Further, it recommended for a vocation I might find success in spreading organic fertilizer in rural areas (and here I thought I had been doing that all along). It also suggested that for relaxation I might give strong consideration to becoming a bass fisherman. In addition, it offered the following boldly worded caution if I wanted to distinguish myself from the bass fishing hoi polloi. “DO NOT TURN OFF THE MUSIC!”

Dadams
    Emmetsburg, Iowa

Fantastic! I am in the market for a new physician. My neighbor got a new hot tub for a “bad knee” after his Doctor wrote him a script for it… ALL PAID FOR BY INSURANCE. I am looking for a script that says quit your job, move to the lake, fish everyday, and don’t let your in-laws come for visits. If anyone knows of a clinic that writes this type of script please in box me. If anyone knows of an insurance company that covers this type of script, you are welcome at my new lake house anytime.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

let the Bashing begin

How many days after the real opener do they have to wait?

And the reason is to protect spawning fish!

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

Fantastic! I am in the market for a new physician. My neighbor got a new hot tub for a “bad knee” after his Doctor wrote him a script for it… ALL PAID FOR BY INSURANCE. I am looking for a script that says quit your job, move to the lake, fish everyday, and don’t let your in-laws come for visits. If anyone knows of a clinic that writes this type of script please in box me. If anyone knows of an insurance company that covers this type of script, you are welcome at my new lake house anytime.

Doctor Eyjacker can help! Where is the lake house?

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Quote:

And we all wonder why our preimums are so high…

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Quote:

Doctor Eyjacker can help! Where is the lake house?

I’ll play the insurance man and supply a boat. You show us where the fish are!

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

How many days after the real opener do they have to wait?

I would suggest to make it fair they wait at least until the day after the season closes!

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

Quote:

Better do it now!!! One more year and the IRS will have to approve the Rx first!

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Quote:

Quote:

Better do it now!!! One more year and the IRS will have to approve the Rx first!

Looks like you may have read “ObamaCare Survival Guide”!

smoke grub

what is the doctors name.. my wife has bad, bad knees..no joke..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.