say hello to a new member of the WI DNR

• salmo_trutta
    River Falls,WI

Ice out cant come soon enough! Ill be working out of Baldwin underneath Marty Engle, should be a great summer of shocking and fyke netting, I cant wait to see what some of these lakes hold in their depths

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Hello and THANKS in advance for all the info you guys compile. I sure do appreciate the reports I pull up when looking at new bodies of water to fish

salmo_trutta
    River Falls,WI

Quote:

Hello and THANKS in advance for all the info you guys compile. I sure do appreciate the reports I pull up when looking at new bodies of water to fish

thanks guys, and thats one of the main things Im looking forward at contributing towards, new data for some previously unexplored lakes or some of the ones that havent been studied since the 1980s.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Listen to Marty, that guys has a wealth of knowledge!

Lucky dog!

salmo_trutta
    River Falls,WI

Quote:

Listen to Marty, that guys has a wealth of knowledge!

Lucky dog!

Yes he is, Ive done Stream Habitat Evaluation studies with him on the South Fork of the Kinnickinnic River as part of a class project, I plan on being half spionge all summer.

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Very cool! Keep us uddated on the lakes you study, it will be interesting to see where the populations are currently! And Congrats!

TJ
    Hammond, WI

I worked under Marty for a year back when I was in highschool. You will have an awesome summer guaranteed! He is an good guy who really knows knows his stuff.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.