Berkley Power Grub Captain America Color?

• Wadsworth

I’m looking for any 3 inch Berkely Power Grubs in the discontinued “Captain America” color, anyone seen any? I haven’t been able to find them in years.

jbob
    Hastings, MN

Check with FFO-tackle.com to see if they have any.

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

Not to hijack this thread but if anyone has any of those old Berkley Bubble Up minnow grubs.. I’d be very interested. They were discontinues years ago and were my go to Smallie bait on Mille Lacs.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Do you still have one you can take a picture of an post here? I’ve been all thru three different sites that show a lot colors and no Cpt. america.

BBKK
    IA

If I had to guess it would be red white and blue. Anyone got a picture?

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Quote:

Not to hijack this thread but if anyone has any of those old Berkley Bubble Up minnow grubs.. I’d be very interested. They were discontinues years ago and were my go to Smallie bait on Mille Lacs.

Me too….

We glue the few we have, back together, now.

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

I have a few left as well. It was really cool to mix the chartreuse ones in with the silver black ones. The dye or whatever they colored ’em with would bleed into both and make an awesome color combo of their own. I wish they would start making a Powerbait version or some other non-Gulp version with that old mold. The Gulp minnow Grubs suck.

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

.. I never used the bubble Alka Seltzer stuff in ’em, but the crazy glitter that was on those is still embedded in a couple of my reel handles 10 years later.

jetro
    Mayer, MN

I happen to have a couple bags, but I won’t part with them.
    The red and blue is mixed together and they look dark blue and purple with a bright white tail. They have caught a fish or three.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.