the bowl

• broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

so what are everone’s thought? on teh game and commercials. i am not sure. as the refs had a poor playoffs in total showing in my opinion. i mean there were calls all during the playoffs that were made from out of no where,. then there were blatant calls not done. i am in the thinking a better story for the NFL for “ray got a title while retiring” theory then anything. as there was a ton of contact by the ravens DB’s tonight and against NE and Den and no flags. but the other teams blew on them and a flag was sent. and then no offensive pass interference against baltimore to set up the 56 yard bomb. plus the end of the game crabtree shirt pulled and streched 2 refs looking at it. normally they cant get the flag out fast enough…..what happend there? yes i wanted teh 49ers. but some of those non calls were or are normally always calls.

NFL conspiracy?

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Absolutely some serious no calls in the last few minutes… Crabtrees jersey stretch and the Ravens blitz was offside both times…

mike-west
    Amery, WI

I think they had the lights shut off to to avoid a 49er embarresment.
    To be quite honnest, I didn’t want either to win.
    R Lewis on the one side, and R. Moss (the greatest received to ever, ever play the game so he says) on the other. Enough to make one puke IMHO!
    I think if the momentum change wouldn’t have taken place, it would have been much uglier outcome.
    Ended up at least somewhat exciting.
    The refs sucked all year so not going there!
    Heck Packers would have home field throughout if it wasn’t for refs , but like I said, that’s last year and done and over.

rmartin
    United States

Very few calls last night. An obvious late hit on Flacco out of bounds was not called either. It looked like they were letting them play and only calling the unmistakable. How many holding calls did you see last night or illegal blocks during kickoffs? As far as the 49ers last play 4th and goal, I have seen a lot less called and a lot more not called.

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Very few calls last night. An obvious late hit on Flacco out of bounds was not called either. It looked like they were letting them play and only calling the unmistakable. How many holding calls did you see last night or illegal blocks during kickoffs? As far as the 49ers last play 4th and goal, I have seen a lot less called and a lot more not called.

exactly qwitrh all these comments. if i remember (yes bash if you want) this might be the same crew that called champ bailey for the “imaginary” contact against denver 2 rounds ago. lol. oh well just my observations. and the kick return for the TD there were 2 ravens holdiung 1 dude and he raced right by hiom no call. jsut funny is all.

NFL is like boxing. pretty fixed. lol

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

Pretty good game. If the Ref’s were not going to kick the guy out from the Ravens for pushing him in the chest earlier in the game, you have to know the expectation is they are going to let them play.

As far as the end of the game, why SF did a fade is beyond me, your taking your best player ( Tight End ) out of the picture, not to mention San Fran’s QB is not a touch passer or given an option to run. I was just as confused why they did a roll out the play before, it did not work earlier in the game.

I did not watch the half time show or pay attention to any commercials.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Quote:

NFL conspiracy?

You know I always had that in the back of my mind.

This is true. Just saw in the news today football is being investigated up to 650 fixed games.

That might have been soccer they were talking about.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.