fishing ringtones

• Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I used to have a really cool fishing reel ringtone that sounded like a big fish stripping out the drag. Can anyone point me in the direction of finding some fishing ringtones that might work? Or have one they’d like to share? I run a droid by samsung.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Do a search for free fishing ringtones in your store app.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Yup, already went thru quite a few….didn’t really find what I was lookin for. Had to waste time at work somehow…

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

Had to waste time at work somehow…

Is’nt that what IDO is for

Did you try Zedge?

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Record and make your own. On my i-phone I have an app called Ringtone. You record what you want, a 30 second clip of ‘whatever’….give it a go…..

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Good poing Jesse. Yup, tried Zedge….looked and looked. Even downloaded a few other ringtone apps and was disappointed.

I may have to try a ringtone maker and try to record my own sounds. I’ll put the reel on clicker only and hopefully hit a wiper while trolling. Always fun.

BBKK
    IA

Put your rod up against a fence or something and put the clicker on. Start the app, grab the end of the line, and haul [censored] across the backyard.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Not a bad idea. But if I do that, all you’ll hear is huffin and puffin.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

This reminds me of when I had the “give me back that fillet of fish” McDonalds song as my ringtone.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.