Any Jeep owners on IDO?

• kurt-turner
    Southeast MN

Checked off a bucket list entry with the purchase and mod of this ’13 Wrangler Unlimited Sport. Installed a 2.5″ teraflex lift w Bilstein shocks, corrected the control arm change with an AEV kit, added 33″ GY Duratracs on AEV Pintler rims and finished it off with Rhino step ups…

Knuckles were a tad bloody and investing in power tools would have been a good idea but sure was a fun weekend of wrenching in the garage.

Can’t wait to get back up home in NW MN and crawl along the ditch dump and swamp roads.

What do boats and Jeeps have in common? Yep, major money pit.

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

Check out Iron Rock Off Road if that interests you. Good group of guys, out of Shakopee.

Palerider77

I miss my jeep every day, that looks like a sweet ride!

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Nice lookin’ ride Kurt! Happy trails to you…

Wanna make a Jeep commercial climbing ice heaves and busted up boat ramps?!?

chirp
    Rochester

Just got a brand new 2012 Grand Cherokee. Sweet ride. Has the 5.7 Hemi. No modifications but I’m sure will pull the boat like nothing. Your Jeep looks awesome. Should be lots of fun off roading in that. I’ll bet it was fun and rewarding to do yourself.

deertracker

While your in NW MN make a stop in Karlstad, MN and pick up a set of Mattracks. That thing would be unstoppable.
    DT

steve-fellegy
    Resides on the North Shores of Mille Lacs--guiding on Farm Island these days

Couldn’t resist showing off my Jeep–number 9 like this one since 1973. This one is the newest of the bunch–a 1989 gem. Mint!

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Couldn’t resist showing off my Jeep–number 9 like this one since 1973. This one is the newest of the bunch–a 1989 gem. Mint!

Nice looking rig Steve & I bet it’s paid for! Whats that trailing behind the Jeep? Is that one of those new fangled invasives in Mille Lacs everybody is concerned about?

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Sure do miss my ’47 Willyz CJ2A

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Kurt,I like the fact they left the bodies square looking, I have own 4 late 90’s cherokee’s(not the grands) with the 4.0 and loved them.

I have a friend that belongs to a Jeep club out west, he has several of the Larado style cherokee’s highly modified, all with with small block chevys in them with shortend K5 blazer differentials in them.He says they are more expensive than an ex wife to maintain tho

Have fun with yours

eyejacker
    Hudson, Wisconsin

I prowl the roads less traveled in my ’10 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited and you gotta know I am packing heat when I am on those wanderings!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.