EAGLE FISHMARK480

• TBeirl514
    Covington Indiana

Anyone running this fishfinder?What do you think of it?Just wondering,thanks for any info.

wishn2bfishn
    Kansas City, MO

I just bought last year’s model, 320 Fishmarker for a great price at Cabelas. Bass pro had them on sale for $149.00 on line. Cabelas met the Bass Pro price. Sorry I cannot tell you how they operate in the field yet. My Lund is coming this week, I hope. I have been waiting for 8 weeks. Its like waiting for water to boil. Back to the 320. For the price, I think it is a good deal. About 10 years ago, 2 fishing friends and I pitched in for an eagle 201 portable. That thing still works great when we take it to Canada. Have you seen the 480 in action on display?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

The 480 is what replaced last years 320. I believe the only difference is more pixels. I bought 2 of the 320s last year and really like them so far. They are really a good unit for the money. Wade at Jolly Marine Outdoors on the site here sells them at good prices and free shipping with fast service. If you don’t live in Iowa you pay no sales tax either. Thanks, Bill

Just click on the link below and it will take you to Jolly Marine Outdoors.

Jolly Marine Outdoors

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

I don’t think Wade has the 320 in stock anymore?? I can’t find them on thie site. Wade? Are you there?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.