Kudos

• luckydog2
    The Villages Florida

Kudos to “Rivers Edge” treestand Co. I bought 3 stands, one for each of my sons, for Christmas. When they opened the boxes, we discovered one was missing a part. I Emailed them last night, not expecting an answer immediately. Lo and behold an answer this morning already. Call 800 number and it will get straightened out. So I did. No third degree, just, “what do you need?” I already have a tracking number.

They were open today, imaging that. I’m just saying.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Always great to hear of the companies that put customer service as priority #1

deerdragger

I just had a similar experience with HHA (bowsights). My the fiber became dislodged from the eye of the pin while I was elk hunting in September…I’d patched it together for the balance of my whitetail season and decided this weekend to send the company an email to see what (if anything) could be done for it. The sight is at least 7 years old.

They emailed me right away this morning saying that I can just send it in and they’ll fix it free of charge – no questions asked.

hoytpower
    buffalo county, wi

i worked in an archery shop for 7 years HHA is the best in the buisness for customer service

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Quote:

i worked in an archery shop for 7 years HHA is the best in the buisness for customer service

Yes Sir!I have run my bow shop for almost 40 years…All HHA Products are lifetime warranteed! Also made in USA…Wisconsin!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.