Did They Say Snow Storm?

• Paul Delaney

After a forecast of up to 14 inches of snow here in Eastern Wisconsin It is 11am and we have not seen any snow as of yet all rain!! Going back to the garage to put together my new Strike Master augers I received last night.

Paul Delaney

http://www.lateeyessportfishing.com

hazencm22
    Eau Claire, WI

we have 10-13 inches on the ground right now and they are calling for snow for another 5 hours. This is just south of eau claire WI.

gary d
    cordova,il

We watched the rain all morning long and waited for the snow to start. About 11:oo we watch the snow come across the river from Iowa. The blowing hard and we can hardly see the neighbor down the street. So hang on it will be there so!!!

North of the Quad Cities-Illinois side

bigpike

Quote:

we have 10-13 inches on the ground right now and they are calling for snow for another 5 hours. This is just south of eau claire WI.

That’s unreal, I just did the drive and we have about 3″, North side

hazencm22
    Eau Claire, WI

Quote:

Quote:

That’s unreal, I just did the drive and we have about 3″, North side

your lucky. Im in eleva and we are getting alot. Would be good if i could get my snow moblie going.

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Hey Paul if you need some snow I have a snowmobile trailer with about a foot or so on it the hole leight of it. It started snowing last night and has not let up at Lake Puckaway. Take care.

From Jeff

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

Don’t know what we actually got here in La Crosse, but with all the hype they gave this storm I must say I am thoroughly disappointed. But that’s what you get for believing anything that comes out of a weatherman’s mouth.

Anybody else remember as a kid routinely getting enough snow in the winter that the snowbanks got big enough to build tunnel systems through them? I haven’t seen it like that (here anyway) for years.

bigpike

Quote:

Anybody else remember as a kid routinely getting enough snow in the winter that the snowbanks got big enough to build tunnel systems through them? I haven’t seen it like that (here anyway) for years.

The 70’s baby, back when the scientist were so smart global cooling was in vouge

blufloyd

55 here now but they promise wind and 2 inch snow at 5pm

chamberschamps
    Mazomanie, WI

Quote:

After a forecast of up to 14 inches of snow here in Eastern Wisconsin It is 11am and we have not seen any snow as of yet all rain!! Going back to the garage to put together my new Strike Master augers I received last night.

Paul Delaney

Well if you got nothing better to do swing on over to my place and have a dance with my snowblower. We got at least 14″ and it’s still falling. Gas is in the red can, and the simplicity is in the garage. I’d even buy ya a beer when your done.

bigdog10
    Waterloo, Iowa

Yea, have about a foot of the white stuff for you here. It is the extremely heavy wet type too. Blowing driveway out took 3 times as long as normal due to the weight of it.

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

We got about 7 inches just north of Green Bay and still snowing

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

We got about 8″ here in SE Nebraska. They were predicting more but it rained for 5+ hours before it strated snowing. Hope the sun stays out and clears the roads before I leave for MN tomorrow evening.

Luckily our lakes were wide open before the snow. Should have good ice when I return from up North next week.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Quote:

Quote:

Paul Delaney

Well if you got nothing better to do swing on over to my place and have a dance with my snowblower. We got at least 14″ and it’s still falling. Gas is in the red can, and the simplicity is in the garage. I’d even buy ya a beer when your done.

I’ll one up that, I’ll put in a bottle of Crown! BTW- My Simplicity choked. Engine seized up, so I’ll leave a few shovels next to it

whiskeysour
    4 miles from Pool 9

8-10 inches here in Crawford Co. WI. Most of the Mississippi was open yet Tuesday so it should have little impact on ice making. On the southeast side of the snow fence in my yard the drift is about 3 feet high and 10 feet wide. On the northwest side, green grass.

jerry b
    western WI

Ben
    I’d like to suggest you grab that B Rob guy and bring him along but I hear thru a reliable source he went and found himself a girlfriend. Nudder one bites the dust??? jerr

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Quote:

Ben
    I’d like to suggest you grab that B Rob guy and bring him along but I hear thru a reliable source he went and found himself a girlfriend. Nudder one bites the dust??? jerr

B Rob

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Quote:

Paul Delaney

I’m about 100 miles north of you as the crow flies Paul. We have almost 10″ on the ground and more coming tonight… We need it bad with this drough we have been in up here…

Denny O
    Central IOWA

13.5 here in metro DSM. Just around us 7 to 9 ” very common. The Airport (where my “Sweetie” is arriving tonight) had 12.1.

By the way for those of you with demented minds, Momma is home with me and it’s my daughter that will hopefully arrive around 11:00 pm.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.