Merry Christmas *DELETED*

• mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Me Too Mary, Merry christmas too all and may you have a very happy new year. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able ride in a sleigh pulled with a couple horses, with bells and bows of pine trees hanging from it. Put in some hot coals under the seat and cover up with a couple fur blankets and go for a ride through to woods and across the creeks. Have a very Merry Christmas everyone and don’t sip to hard on the brandy, it’ll be hard to get out of the sleigh.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Quote:

Had a religion reference that may offend some people.

Happy holidays everyone!

No sir I did not delete it because it might offend some people. It was deleted because of the lack of responses to a sincere wish for the people here to be Happy with this season of celebrating Christs birthday. I really do not care if any one is offended with the words I used to express my family wishes to thousands of members and lurkers. You apparently do not appreciate my wishes. I would rather believe this is a personal thing than your inability to accept this is the time to share wishes of happiness. What I find interesting is the dozens of posts that were made after my post with the posters looking for info regarding fishing, saving money, ect. and passing on the opportunity to wish good will to the people they are seeking help from. As one unknown person said the silence here regarding Christs birthday is deafening. I feel sorry who refrained. Those that refrained from responding because I asked for people to KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS I am truly sorry for. If that offends you sir along with my position on other subjects deal with it. I wold think you would have started a new thread rather than to take a cheap shot at my efforts. You then hide behind the PC excuse.

If you are waiting for something from me, pull up a chair you will be waiting awhile.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

If you are waiting for something from me, pull up a chair you will be waiting awhile.

Scrooge…. Grinch…. best wishes this season to both of you

stuart
    Mn.

Merry [censored] Christmas!!

b-mac
    Hudson, WI

Happy Festivus

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

Happy Festivus

Let us gather around the Festivus Pole for the airing of grievances and feats of strength. I’ll go first.

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

Quote:

Quote:

Happy Festivus

Let us gather around the Festivus Pole for the airing of grievances and feats of strength. I’ll go first.

mike_leclaire
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and if that offends anyone they can kiss my country

X2

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you and if that offends anyone they can kiss my country

X2

Now THIS is the Christmas Spirit !!! Just like Jesus taught us

smoke grub

Well I would have posted sooner, but I am working a ton right now.. and yes.. thank you for posting about the Birth of JESUS CHRIST. because its HIS name that we celebrate, and its HIS NAME, that no matter where you are on the planet, gets recognition.. and it is HIM who has had an influence on each and ever one, like it or not. . do you ever notice that when some one slams their thumb with a hammer, they don’t cry out BUDDHA, or Mohammmend.. No its Jesus Christ, why because some want us to deminish what those words mean and the power behind them. and while this post may get deleted. that’s the one name that says it all. no matter if you are in the USA, or in the jungles of Paupe New Guinnee.. it will always be known.. to all a good night.. celebrate.. as HE is with us..

chirp
    Rochester

Quote:

Quote:

Just so everyone’s clear.

From last year…. Click Here a take a peek<<

Yeesh rub it in two lists and I can’t find my name
    on them.

Another Charlie Brown Moment

Don’t feel bad Jeff I was left out too. Well anyway, Happy Holidays to all at IDO. Jeff Huberty that includes you.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just so everyone’s clear.

From last year…. Click Here a take a peek<<

Yeesh rub it in two lists and I can’t find my name
    on them.

Another Charlie Brown Moment

Don’t feel bad Jeff I was left out too. Well anyway, Happy Holidays to all at IDO. Jeff Huberty that includes you.

Awwwe, thanks Chirp and a Merry Christmas to you.

Now I am getting a warm Uncontrollable cozy feeling all over,
    Ohh wait a minute, nope I just pisked my pants.

BassinBill
    La Crosse, Wi

Merry Christmas everyone!

chirp
    Rochester

Quote:

Quote:

Awwwe, thanks Chirp and a Merry Christmas to you.

Now I am getting a warm Uncontrollable cozy feeling all over,
    Ohh wait a minute, nope I just pisked my pants.

Jeff, that was TMI.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Post deleted by riverweed

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Merry Christmas! Mille Lacs Guy, Skeeter sw150, Blackduck, millelacsman, RetiredonOsakis, flatfish, lunker, Diesel, riverweed, ashwe012, mmorgen, hntfsh09, CTS, TG002, kp2422, Tom P., Abe, KeithNyst, fishermen22, Doug Diepenbrock, Brad O, protourbaits, Fishn Dan, AQUAJOE, TonyScully, basscatgreg, ironheadr5, DLD24, trappingaddiction, lookin4fish

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Merry Christmas!

Jon Jordan, Dean Marshall, Kevinb, dandorn, Dirk W., big G, McNasty, onestout, Red Door Resort

big_g
    Isle, MN

and lets not forget iowa roger, riverweed, Doug Diepenbrock, Outdoor Guy, Skeeter sw150, CTS, guthook1, Mille Lacs Guy, chirp, LundProAngler, rembrant, kp2422, TG002, whfishman, Jimmy L, fisheygirl, MIDNIGHT777, Smackemup, flatfish, drewsdad, panfish_slayer, lunker, Jeff Huberty, fishermen22, Fishthumper, Denny O, Corey Waller, Tom P., wabasha24, ashwe012, bigpike,

chirp
    Rochester

Jeff, we finally made the list. It will be a Merry Christmas. Thanks big G. BK, I’m upset I didn’t make your list.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

AND…

Pete Bauer, dandorn, ocean, Bigroy, James Holst, big G, distraction, Outdoors4Life

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Quote:

Post deleted by riverweed

Let me try this.
    May we survive the insanity of this holiday.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Cheese and rice!!

Would somebody put me on the Merry Christmas list so I can stop reading this insanity!!

Merry Christmas to my IDO family!!!

ET

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

MerryChristmas Eric!! and

Steuben1, Will Roseberg, BlueFin, Mike LeClaire, chamberschamps, ecnook, harry spence, B Curtis, Benelli Bob, chomps, Drew H., Crossin Eyes, Redneck, wannabefishing, StretchOut, Payday, Timmy, rembrant, Chad Luebker, ajs, PatK, Hendo1589, riverrookie, EyesNDucks, CamoHunter, smoke grub, Rookie, panfish_slayer, Drew E, Stick Boy

big_g
    Isle, MN

lets not leave out Kooty, dougie, mskyfshntchr, Calvin Svihel, bearplotts, IceAsylum, Flood the Pond, Out_Fishing, tswoboda, Jeff Jerry, tgruenke, bpp, revpilot, Desperado, skeeterzx225, bsully23, Belgianbuctail, ironheadr5, wannacatchafish, BZZSAW, mbenson, gundez-71, Dylan Gravenhof, StretchOut, JT Fish, 311Hemi, chomps, Harley007, Super Do, Will Roseberg

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

or…

Pete Bauer, IlliniWalli, big G, Jon Jordan, bluewing, SLACK, McNasty

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

You guys are the greatest, even if it took ya two years to get me on the list!!! I hope everyone has the safest and merriest Christmas this year!!! And we can start another post like this this weekend!!!

Mark

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Quote:

AND…

Pete Bauer, dandorn, ocean, Bigroy, James Holst, big G, distraction, Outdoors4Life

I feel like Navin R. Johnson today!

Merry Christmas!!

smoke grub

wow and I made the list this year as well. does that mean I was naughty or nice?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

If it’s Huberty’s list…you don’t even have to ask.

trekr200
    Red Wing, MN

Merry Christmas to all of you fine folks here at IDO. I want to send a special “Merry Christmas” to my fishing buddies…Slab Hunter, Fish King, and Frank. You are the best fishing buddies a guy could have.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.