Break-in

• chappy
    Hastings, MN

Got the new 1850 yesterday. After putting a new fishfinder in it this afternoon, I decided to take it to the river.WOW what an engine. I put the 140 johnson 4 stroke on it and I had to turn around 3 times while it was idling on the trailer to see if the engine was still running.So ,I have my Brother,his Daughter and my 2 dogs in it and it handled everything really well until……… The pup decided “I have to POOP.” So before I got to shore, he had done his doody deed and My brother being the nice guy that he is, Instead of offering to drive the new boat,opted instead to clean up after the dog… Thanks Paul, What a nice brother you are! I’ll take you fishing anytime!

TBOMN11
    Circle Pines, MN

And so where did you bury the dog???………lol

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Sounds like you got it broke in.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

And so where did you bury the dog???………lol

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Nowhere,He got caught up in the anchor rope as I tossed it over! So ,if your up around the bluffs park, And you pull in the dog and anchor, Can I please have my anchor back????

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

My dog did the same thing, plus he will tinkle every once in a while. Of course he only weighs ten lbs, so it comes out about the size of my pinky. Just as well get stuff like that out of way, get a scratch on her and you’ll be ready to start fishing. Congrats on the new boat!!

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

Think we gotta a pattern here.
    The same dog did a number 1 on my Lund towel too.
    I’ll buy the rope.
    What ya think bro.?

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Waterfowlers dog is better suited for a good shave and using the hair to tie jigs than anything.
    He had the little fur ball out with us while we were on Tonka musky fishing…I gotta tell ya…I was really tempted to strap some trebles to the back legs and toss it overboard.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.