Buy Your Twinkies

• baldwin4
    NE IA

Had to post this since Hostess closed it’s doors today…Hostess products are hitting ebay: click here

Get your fix while you can

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

Stupid insanity!
    Ebay capitalism at it’s best.
    Just like people who randomly had Michael Jackson items listed the day he died..They made a killing on dummies paying $1000.00 for Thriller records on vinyl because their auctions ended at the right time. In the long run they didn’t realize one of the best selling records of all time had like 8 billion copies pressed and those things were a dime a dozen. Two weeks later they were selling for the whopping sum of $10.00 or so…. Same thing with Twinkies…and other Ebay stoooopidness. Duh! Twinkies are not going away.. if Hostess does not rebound, someone else will purchase the rights and start making them in short order.. No big deal! This stuff is hilarious to me. It’s funny as hell picturing mad hordes of folks running to the nearest store looking to cash in on their quick bounty. I’m sure every store is completely sold out of Hostess products right now because of this madness.

bigpike

bid it up,partner

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Those things have a shelf life of a thousand years.
    I stocked up in 1976 knowing this day will come.
    I’m going to be rich

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Trust me –

An investment firm will buy the brands and recipes – they will be back…you will never notice that they were gone.

Union dead – twinkies will live on….

dog

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Quote:

This stuff is hilarious to me. It’s funny as hell picturing mad hordes of folks running to the nearest store looking to cash in on their quick bounty.

I saw a clip on tv of a real “lightweight” doing her stocking up thing. Maybe now some of the heavyweights that live on twinkies will have to eat cake mixes for their caloric needs.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

People hording Twinkies are outsmarting themselves.

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

Quote:

People hording Twinkies are outsmarting themselves.

TRUE STORY! It was funny to watch Ebay plug out 3 boxes for over $170.00 and then the next day barely 10 for one box, cheap entertainment!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.