Monday night football

• bck
    Big Stone Lake Sd

The officiating is terrible! I am not a Packer fan but they are geting screwed by terrible calls!

The NFL is a joke, they just gave the Packers a loss, when they should have won.

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

I was trying to be impartial during the season, unlike every announcer……………..but…………………There were some terrible calls. I don’t care who you are or who you like.

joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

Robbed!

Complete disrespect for the game!

drew-evans
    rochester MN

Quote:

Robbed!

X2

i wanted them too loose bad but this is unreal! i think seatle should some how give the pack the win, how can you even live with your self walking away with a win like that!?

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

they have been saying on the radio (even today) that sooner or later a team will actually lose a game because of the refs call. where here we go. I am curious as to see what happens tomorrow with the outcome of the game. terrible call.

The pack did look pretty bad most of the game though, they can’t leave everything tied to the last play, there are 4 quarters.

beave
    MPLS

WOW. Just watched the replay on NFL.com – Pack were screwed big time. . As much as I enjoy seeing the Pack lose, it’s hard to enjoy this….
    Hey ref’s:

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

Quote:

Robbed!

X2

i wanted them too loose bad but this is unreal! i think seatle should some how give the pack the win, how can you even live with your self walking away with a win like that!?

How could the refs cash that bonus check for working Monday night football after making that call? I would be embarrassed to even take that check in my hands.

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Thank god its hunting season

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Coming from a queens fan, GB got the shaft tonight.

What’s worse, is that the play was upheld under review.

Wow!! Sorry to all my green and gold brethren who live and die this stuff like i do!!

ET

baldwin4
    NE IA

Almost makes me want to cancel NFL Sunday Ticket…

chomps
    Sioux City IA

it was sad, sad, sad. Did hear Rodgers say they put a kicking ball in for the two point extra point attempt. I agree the Pack should not have been in that position, but that’s why they play the whole game.

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

I’m confused as to what call you were referring to on that last drive?? the roughing the passer call (when there is no roughing the passer outside the pocket) and GB intercepted teh pass……or…..the pass interference call when Shields is looking at the QB the whole time and Rice clearly has his bright green gloves all over Shields pulling him to the ground …….or….. that Jennings interception??

As optimistic about the Packers as I am, I really hope that doesn’t cost them a playoff spot.

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

Evidently, Roger Goddell is a bigger fan of old movies than I thought, and his favorite is Animal House. I heard last night his favorite scene is with Kevin Bacon, and it goes something like this

Thank you sir, may I have another

Thank you sir, may I have another

……………………….

That being said, as I tell my daughter all the time, never, never let the game come down to the last play, because bad things can and do happen.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Only watched till the end of the first half, but till then it looked like GB was getting owned, seen the replay on TV this morining and ya, it looks like green bay intercepted for a seattle score…:(

But like said, the game is 4 quarters long.

Al

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

Quote:

they have been saying on the radio (even today) that sooner or later a team will actually lose a game because of the refs call. where here we go. I am curious as to see what happens tomorrow with the outcome of the game. terrible call.

The pack did look pretty bad most of the game though, they can’t leave everything tied to the last play, there are 4 quarters.

Yes the Packers did not play their best game but there were 3 blown calls that were absolutely terrible. The last play of the game obviously, the roughing the passer on Mathews that gave the Sea Chickens a first down on 3rd down, the pass interference call on Shields where he got mugged by the receiver. That’s just 3 of them there were more.

As Charles Barkley would say Terrible, just Terrible. I am done with the NFL for this year and maybe longer. More time to fish!!!!

Oh if you would like to leave a message for Mr. Goodell give him a call 1-212-450-2027

crappies

i guess the old saying is true: “never leave the game to the officals” im not a pack fan but i have rodgers for fantasy what a joke, the offensive line isnt good either. C’MON MAN! poor rodgers was running for his life last night!

Drew Engelmeyer
    Lakeville, MN

First, I am most certainly not a packer fan and am giddy about what happened. It’s about time the pack are on the other end of the stick. I didn’t see the play live because I shut off the TV after the previous Seattle drive failed. It was crazy waking up to all the hoopla this morning.

Could someone explain to me what call the officials should have made there? Both players clearly had the ball. I have watched the replay several times and if you watch it slowly, Tate actually makes the initial catch. He as one arm inside of the defenders arms, and one outside. As both receivers fall to the ground they each have possession of the ball. Neither one had clear possession. Does tie go to the receiver?

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Drew,
    I think you must have watched the wrong replay if that is your interpretation of what happened.

swlund
    Cuba City, WI

Tie goes to the receiver. Tate only had 1 arm around the ball. I don’t know what replay you saw with him making the catch. Every announcer saw it as an interception. There was bad calls on both sides of the ball but none as obvious as the last play.

carroll58
    Twin Cities, USA

Good, Bad &/or Ugly as it may have been, overall, I think this may be what some NFL Owners want. Everyone, even non-NFL/Football Fans are talking about the game.

This controversy will drive more people to watch thus driving more revenue to the advertisers and the TV/Radio broadcast stations via AD Revenue and eventually back to the owners.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

The “interception” or “catch” should not even been an issue for the fact that Tate pushed off and flattened Sam Shields just micro-seconds before the ball got there. If these refs were watching the play as they should have been, the end result would have been a moot point. The game would have ended on an offensive penalty

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

First, I am most certainly not a packer fan and am giddy about what happened. It’s about time the pack are on the other end of the stick. I didn’t see the play live because I shut off the TV after the previous Seattle drive failed. It was crazy waking up to all the hoopla this morning.

Could someone explain to me what call the officials should have made there? Both players clearly had the ball. I have watched the replay several times and if you watch it slowly, Tate actually makes the initial catch. He as one arm inside of the defenders arms, and one outside. As both receivers fall to the ground they each have possession of the ball. Neither one had clear possession. Does tie go to the receiver?

I think you are letting the purple cloud your vision. I have had espn on all morning in the background and everything I have heard so far has been that the packers had the ball. They have brought in several Ex-refs and rule experts and they all say it was not dual possession and that the packers had the ball. I have not heard one person side with the vikings fans here yet.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Yeah, you never see an push off when there is a hail Mary.

Maybe Jennings should have done what every coach from pee wee teaches you and that is to knock the ball away.

barebackjack
    New Prague, MN.

The question is, who EARNED that win last night, without any opinions, just facts, WHO EARNED THE DAMN GAME? If you dont have facts it is obvious you have a computer and can google the video to get your facts, they are plain as day everywhere you go so the question is WHO EARNED THE GAME?

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Quote:

The question is, who EARNED that win last night, without any opinions, just facts, WHO EARNED THE DAMN GAME? If you dont have facts it is obvious you have a computer and can google the video to get your facts, they are plain as day everywhere you go so the question is WHO EARNED THE GAME?

uhhhh..I give up….The Vikings!

BBKK
    IA

Quote:

Nobody earned the game. Both teams played well. Seahawks played great the first half, packers played great the second half.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

I Googled the standings and it appears my Seahawks did.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

You’re really being a tool today pug. Please knock it off…

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Quote:

You’re really being a tool today pug. Please knock it off…

Just enjoying my Seahawks win. I’ll knock it off when the nhl resumes. Or should I say if.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.