Wow fastest way to kill a sport….

• AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

When you have the time take a few minutes and voice your concerns. You can do it here why not at a place specially created for this subject.

Stop the AIS insanity in Minnesota.

Time to put up or or lay over and accept it and let the system roll right over you

Be nice if there was another way than facebook, I quit going there, kept loosing the password and got tired of the emails that come to “like somebody”.

Al

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

We had a law here in WI that required you to dump your minnow bucket when leaving the lake or ice in the winter. They changed that law and you are now allowed to take your unused minnows home but they can only be used on the same lake that you had originally used them on. Yea right like that will happen.

When will they stop the insanity? Dump your coolers, please can they not leave any trust to the fisherman that we would not put lake water in a cooler. Do you have to dry you fish with a towel before you leave the lake? I like to keep my fish on ice in a cooler in the summer, can I no longer do that?

No trips to MN for me, I will drive through and fish North or South Dakota if I want to take a road trip.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Besides that what happens to ramps when you drain bilge water out on them, like ice up? I’m sure no one will mind the ice covered ramps, let alone sliding back into the water or someone getting hurt. Because of thier laws isn’t that a lawsuit waiting to happen when its a whole lot better to drain the bilge up out of the ramp.

TazTyke
    Central Minnesota

Make sure you pull the cork out of your boat on your way through Icenutz

armchairdeity
    Phoenix, AZ, formerly from the NW 'Burbs, Minneapolis, MN, USA

Quote:

Quote:

When you have the time take a few minutes and voice your concerns. You can do it here why not at a place specially created for this subject.

Time to put up or or lay over and accept it and let the system roll right over you

Be nice if there was another way than facebook, I quit going there, kept loosing the password and got tired of the emails that come to “like somebody”.

Al

Facebook is kinda THE place for this sort of thing… I’m not even sure where else we could get the sort of coverage that we’re going to get there.

MySpace maybe?

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Al

Facebook is kinda THE place for this sort of thing… I’m not even sure where else we could get the sort of coverage that we’re going to get there.

MySpace maybe?

Probably a better statement from me would be I wish I understood it better..
    Al

mike_leclaire
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

6 game wardens checked us and watched us leave knowing we were already having a rough day because of motor issues.

Cause it takes 6 CO’s to check a 12ft open duck boat, glad to know they are spending our tax dollars efficiently once again.

Was there 60 duck hunters out there? Why are 6 CO’s at one landing to begin with? I fish the Rainy River every Spring and there are usually about 100 boats at each landing on the River and the most CO’s I have seen at a landing is 4, now that I can see with all the boats but 6 to look over a duck boat…WOW is the only word I can think of for that.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m going to say (without putting words in Jr’s mouth) we have one less duck hunter in the state of MN.

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

All said and done $130 fine

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Sorry to hear Chris.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Wouldn’t it be nice If we could split up an area and they would go thier way and we would go ours. They would impose thier regualtions in thier part of the area and we inforce ours in our parts. Give or take a few years for the word to get around, but I think our boat ramps and parks would vastly have more people useing our ramps,,,and enjoying themselves.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.