Packer fans are a little touchy

• run&gun
    MN

New it all along. They come out of the closet at the stadium.

During his six seasons with the Green Bay Packers, Greg Jennings has 49 touchdowns. Twenty-one of those have come at Lambeau Field, which means Jennings has made Lambeau Leaps. While the celebration is iconic and memorable for both Green Bay players and fans, Jennings admits the leap into the stands can get a little … touchy.

“I try to go away from the men because the men get a little grabby,” Jennings said. “The women get grabby too but them men it’s like come on, really, seriously?”

Jennings is in the final year of his contract with the Packers and acknowledged he might be in his last season in Green Bay. No word on if the grabbing will send him packing.

[Related: Juggernaut Index No. 3: The Green Bay Packers]

Shutdown Corner previously wrote on the origins of the Lambeau Leap on a Christmas Day in 1993 when LeRoy Butler took to the stands after receiving a lateral for a touchdown. That memorable moment has become a tradition unlike any other during NFL games in Gr

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

Was this the first shot across the bow for the 2012 football season? Come on now, you think those tight gold pants are kinda hot too don’t ya?

Mike Stephens
    WI.

Those Packer fans “new” that you could’nt spell also.

BBKK
    IA

And you wouldnt reach out and touch a NFL pro if he jumped up to the stands in front of you? Come on its a celebration, you reach out and touch him in celebration… nobody is reaching for his nuts.

Nothing knew there. <- pun intended

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

scoreboard

james_walleye
    rochester, mn

The old grammar comeback……dagger

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

So he or they are NFL pro’s….. why would I want to reach out and grab another man???? To say I did it??

bigpike

I was pretty amazed when I learned NFL players do not wear protection

jiggin-rake
    inver grove heights, minnesota

Quote:

I was pretty amazed when I learned NFL players do not wear protection

haha

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.