Best pizza joint in Lacrosse or Onalaska?

• Wadsworth

What’s everyone’s opinion? I like Edwardos, But I’d like to expand my horizons.

steve k
    buffalo co. wi.

BIG ALS my fav in western wis by a long shot!!!!!!!

trapsht
    Rockford, Il

When I lived in LaCrosse there was only one place for pizza….Big Als!! Awesome hot wings as well. Oh ya and the ice cream drinks are darn good too if you have room.

Why do I live in Illinois???

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

Why do I live in Illinois???

Cause it’s better than WI

buzzer
    Garnavillo Iowa

Big als. 2X

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Whatev slider.
    Pizza Corral in Holmen used to be awesome.

soldiersdad1
    La Crosse, WI

Big Al’s and/or Ebeneezer’s in the Holiday Inn, downtown right across from the La Crosse Center. Just a little North in Holmen, sits a place called Pizza Corral. Excellent pizza! They also have some of the BEST broasted chicken, too.

smoke grub

big al himself, just opened a new pizza place on 24th and state road. its about three blocks west of Kmart on State Road.. on the south side of the street.
    and for me. the Best Local Pizza, is P’zone’s in Tomah. the thick crust. althought some one has told me a slice of Chicago in Sparta is top notch as well.

I hope that this gives you some great info.

troy-starch
    stoddard wi

you guys have left out the best place in the La Crosse area for pizza it is THE GREAT RIVER ROAD HOUSE south of La Crosse in Desoto right on 35 on the Missippi

jighead-two
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Quote:

you guys have left out the best place in the La Crosse area for pizza it is THE GREAT RIVER ROAD HOUSE south of La Crosse in Desoto right on 35 on the Missippi

X2

mudneck_joe
    SE MN

Al’s and Pizza Doctors!!!!!!!

HYBES
    SE MN

Saxon Hall in Brownsville is good IF you can get one and be prepared to wait.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

I like the Vault in Rockland. 16″ thick crust with everything (except olives, who would eat those).

trapsht
    Rockford, Il

Angelinos in Sparta used to make a great pie as well.

pbitschura

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, yeah. I concur.

X2

bosman
    DeSoto, WI

Quote:

Quote:

X2

There’s usually more people at GRR on a Friday or Saturday evening than actually live on main street in town. Ton of bikers as well as it’s become a “destination” for a ride.

As for the pizza? It’s about as good as $25 dollars can buy.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.