Rod Wrapper?

• pullintubes

Does anyone have a rod wrapper, dryer, thread, blanks, etc… they are looking to get rid of? I’d like to give it a try thanks

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

where are you located ? you may be able just use mine

pullintubes

Inver Grove Heights. I could build a hand wrapper too I suppose. Is there any stores that sell these tools? Or just order from online?

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

Inver Grove Heights. I could build a hand wrapper too I suppose. Is there any stores that sell these tools? Or just order from online?

check out this link >> rod wrapping tools

jerry b
    western WI

Make your own, I did, served me well over the yrs. I probably have 50c in materials and the rest is what ever you want to spend for supplies. A bar-b-que rotissarie works very well for a drier, a foot control from an old sewing machine as a control can be wired in so the drier can do double duty as a wrapper. I found that making your own rod building eqt is almost as much fun as building the rods- – jerr

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Here’s a “kit” if your looking to just drop the cash on equipment. I’ve built all of mine and save a lot of $$. I don’t know what Thorne stocks in the line of rod building materials. If they don’t have what your looking for, then Mudhole is a good option.
    Mudhole kit

ekruger01

I believe t bros and midwest rod and reel sell wrappers. I know I got mine at Midwest in prior.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.