Frogg Toggs

• blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

If you’re looking for a set, Cabelas has them for $19.95.

Link!

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

If you’re looking for a set, Cabelas has them for $19.95.

Link!

Thats a great price

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

I’ve heard they are not very durable. I tend to catch fabrics on something for some reason. Any first had experiences?

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Quote:

I’ve heard they are not very durable. I tend to catch fabrics on something for some reason. Any first had experiences?

I bought a pair on 07′ for our BWCA trip. They worked well for light drizzle and as a wind stopper. They are very light and pack down great. They fit my need perfectly. They are basically a suit made from a vapor barrier similar to Tyvek or other house wraps.

For $20 I’d buy a large pair and stow in boat for a friend or kid when they are along and without, they hav come in handy for me. For tears I have found house wrap tape or packing tape works great, go figure its a tyvek suit…

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

For $20 I’d buy a large pair and stow in boat for a friend or kid when they are along and without, they hav come in handy for me. For tears I have found house wrap tape or packing tape works great, go figure its a tyvek suit…

That was my thought exactly when I ordered a set

stevenoak

Great for a spare in the boat.Or if you are doing something nasty you don’t want to wear your good rain gear.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

I keep 2 sets in the boat for extra persons or when it is hot out. They are very light. I have mine packed in gallon zip lock bag.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Thanks Blue, I’ve been wanting a set for some time.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Thanks for the heads up. I took care of half of my Christmas list.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Got a couple myself. Thanks.

TazTyke
    Central Minnesota

I have had 2 pair for over 10 years. These are not my only rain gear but I can say that when I have worn them I have never been wet. Mine are bibs and I did an experiment with them. I taped the ankles with duck tape put on a pair of sandles and went saining minnows in the river for over an hour. When I came out there was a little seepage around my ankles that was wet but I was bone dry. I’d say they hold the weather out pretty good.

BBKK
    IA

Very good deal for an extra set to pack in the boat! Wish they had black in my size.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Thanks again. Just got my two pairs today and wish I had ordered more.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.