Lost Lowrance iFinder h2o w/LakeMaster chip

• BassMasterFunk
    White Bear Lake, MN

Fellow IDO friends, A very good friend of mine lost his Lowrance iFinder h2o with the LakeMaster chip in it at the Clear Lake boat ramp just south of Forest Lake, MN, last night after fishing. The real bummer is the chip has several years’ worth of waypoints stored on it If anyone has found this unit or knows somebody that may have found it, please PM me. I will personally give anyone a $50.00 reward for finding the unit and chip. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Bob

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Sorry to hear about the loss. Hope some one comes through for you.
    Waypoints are not saved to the chip, they are saved to each individual until (or multipul if networked together).
    It is always wise to save your way point from what ever unit you have to a SD card in case of loss, malfunction, or forbid, thievery! Just so you know, it’s the unit you want back, not necissarly the chip (although obviously you’d like both).

Best of luck.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Bob,
    That is a bummer. Hope he gets it back. If he doesn’t get it back and has a power cord for it that he wants to sell, please have him send me a PM. They are difficult to find. Thanks.

BassMasterFunk
    White Bear Lake, MN

Hey thanks guys. Mike, I wasn’t aware of the waypoints being saved to the unit, so that is good to know! BZZ, I’ll let you know if he wants to part with the power cord, but i’m crossing my fingers we find the unit.
    Have a great day,
    Bob

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.