Hull Repair for a Fiberglass Boat?

• Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

My neighbor damaged his hull over the weekend on a boat lift and is looking for someone to repair it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where he could take it? He lives in Maple Grove.

Anyone have experience with Anchor Marine Repair or Lake Minnetonka Complete Marine Services?

mnfishhunt
    Brooklyn Park, MN

Look at georges in ham lake, never been there, but its a thought

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Grampa Joe’s Marine in Harris (~45 min north of the cities on 35) did some fiberglass work for me and it turned out perfectly. I initiated contact with him by email, but I found out quickly that I needed to just make a phone call and drive the boat up there. Once my boat was in his shop he got the work done quickly and under budget. I was extremely impressed with the glass work he did and thought the price he charged was very fair.

http://www.grampajoesmarine.com/

onestout
    Hudson, WI

Also check out Imperial boat repair in Hudson. He fixed my boat last winter and did a really good job. He was recommended by my insurance company as they have had good results using him and no complaints after the repair. It was good for me as well since he is only a couple minutes from my house.

swlund
    Cuba City, WI

Skeeter Boat Center just had mine fixed in Eau Claire somewhere. They did an excellent job and was fair priced.

joshbjork
    Center of Iowa

You guys poke a lot of holes in boats……

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.