Destin FL Area Fishing

• Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

The family and I are heading down in just over a week. Any good charters that anyone from IDO has experienced? I have older kids that just want to catch fish (and eat it). Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Jesse Krook from the site here is in the Pensacola area right now. That’s just a short drive from Destin. If I’m not mistaken he is at Ocean Breeeze just across the bridge from Pensacola and on the hiway that runs thru Destin. I’d drop him a pm to see if he has some info to share. I know he’s fishing but wither he’s from the sand or a boat I’m not certain.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Pat Dineen Seen him on different shows, seems to be pretty good.

Robinson Brothers
    I use them in Appalachicola, they are probably too far east, but…

Capt. Dan Pike Took Bill Dance fishing as well as the guy below…

Capt. Mike

Something to check out for the area…

Mark

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Yes I am in Gulf Breeze, Destin is about 2 hours South East from where I am at. I went out with my womans brother on his boat, we did not charter. We just went out no further than 15 miles and fished wrecks or public spots as as he called them. According to the guys at the bait shop and working the boat launch we “did very good” .

Sorry I don’t know of any charters down that way. Best thing to do would be to look on line. I’ve seen the same guides and charters out both days we were out so I am guessing they are busy. This is the busy season in these parts , sounds like the busy or tourist season let’s up in August.

tennispro
    Sterling, IL

My wife and I went out on a big boat one time in destin. They did full or half days. We caught a ton of fish and it was cheap. Only downfall is there was like 30+ people on the boat. Cant think of the name but we just signed up at the dock the day before or trip.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

“Yes! http://www.destinfishingservice.com …. Tell your friend to mention that Kathy Robinson sent em!”

I emailed and got this reply from the Robinson Brothers… Hope you enjoy your trip to one of the best fishing destinations on the gulf!!!

Mark

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.