Duluth Area

• zach_bindert
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

My parents moved up there last year and I am going to be up there fishing next week. We were going to fish on the St. Louis river but with the recent rains I am not sure that is going to be feasable. Does anybody have any suggestions where to go to catch some walleyes or smallmouth?

gregstew
    Red Wing, MN

From what I’ve seen on the news, you could stand in the middle of town and catch a few….

b-mac
    Hudson, WI

Main Street?

zach_bindert
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Yeah my parents sent me pictures of the Target and Kmart parking lot think they will be holding aroud the store edges?

mfreeman451

Quote:

Yeah my parents sent me pictures of the Target and Kmart parking lot think they will be holding aroud the store edges?

Pitch blade baits into the current seams around the corners..

Corey Rhymer
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Main Street?

Isn’t that where you’ll catch that seal that got loose from the zoo?

poppy402
    Eagle Point Wisconsin

Yeah you will NOT be fishing the st louis river ill tell ya that.

Island lake would be your best bet.

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

How far from Duluth are you willing to travel?? Island Lake might be an option, otherwise if you want to head up the shore a bit send me a PM. Sounds like most places up there might be a bit screwy for a while though

jighead-two
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Nice family picture Zach. Have fun whatever you do around Duluth, maybe just check out the sights north.

zach_bindert
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

I am definately going to have fun, sure will be better than work. I think my Dad might have mentioned Island Lake for some reason it sounds familiar maybe we will try that. You can’t beat the scenery of Northern Minnesota.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.