Best early season bibs?

• huskerdu

What’s the best early season bibs? ts COLD out there in the am! not so cold I want to wear goretex or ice fishing gear.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

I picked up a Frabill Gray Suit this past winter… Not Insulated, but fleece lined… Rain proof, wind proof , easy on/off bibs that the zippers come all the way up the hips… velcro isn’t so bad that it takes most your time un doing it.. double front zipper in the bibs too… I could do more here but I’m not trying to sound like I’m a sales man

I wore it on Mille Lacs over opener….

I am very pleased with this set up !!!

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

I have been using the Clam Ice Armor (blue suit) and it works great on those cold mornings. I originally bought it for ice fishing but it is not insulated enough for me out there on the ice. Works great in spring and fall though.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I picked up a new set of Raingear ( Jacket and Bibs ) from Onyx outdoors. Wore the bibs last weekend in rather cool weather and they keep me warm and DRY. I bought the Pro Tech model but they also offer a Artic Shield Model ( more for cold weather fishing ) The price point on this product is far below others I’ve tried and I believe the quality is just as good in not better than those costing twice as much. You can check them out at onyxoutdoor.com

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Icefishing/rain gear for me, I think I have the Gamehide stuff from and IDO offer a couple of years ago.

Mark

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.