Wow 1,000th Post

• mikehd
    Dousman, WI

Post 1,000, can’t believe it, especially for the quiet reserved person that I am. Six years ago Bret Clark was telling me about this website (over and over and over and……) and how I needed to join it as he had and what a great fishing site it was. That was during a very busy time in life with work and family and a teenage son (who was causing my hair to turn white) but I finally relented to get Bret off my and joined IDO and……….. I haven’t regretted it one moment. I have enjoyed reading and submitting reports, sharing ideas but most of all I really am thankful for the many nice members who I’ve met since joining and I am thankful for those who I would have never met had it not been for IDO and have become good friends with. And under the tutoring of Bret, I’ve gotten much better at taking pictures for posts too. It’s been a fun 1,000, now on to 2,ooo. Good fishing everyone.

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

Welcome to the club! I just hit it too!!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Me 3 !!!

deertracker

Congrats. I’m working towards 2000.
    DT

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

I am thankful for those who I would have never met had it not been for IDO and have become good friends with.

Even me!?

You’re hair now matches your hat Big Guy.

Congrats.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Hmm, I must’ve hit 1000 a few months ago too. I didn’t realize I spent that much time on here. Although I know at least 800 of those posts were poking fun at Brett and Pat for living in Sparta.

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Even me!?

You’re hair now matches your hat Big Guy.

Congrats.

Yup especially you BK.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Here is to your next thousand!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

Although I know at least 800 of those posts were poking fun at Brett and Pat for living in Sparta.

I even poke fun at myself for living in Sparta

Congrats on the 1k post buddy Mike. I’m glad you finally realized there was more stuff on the internet before going blind

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

HAH! That’s just not right!

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

HI Mike
    Congrats on your first 1000, AM looking forward to your next 1000.
    Jack

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.